I knew it! This proves it!

Ryuutaros IS an animal lover. No, really. If you look at the top left corner of the picture from the magazine scan, he's petting a cat! So kawaii, despite his somewhat, dark dragon appearance. ^_^

(And is that headphones Ryuutaros wears on his head?)

Last edited:
CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
his colour tone is more dull compare to Den-O's colours. .

I think that's because he's kept in the dark on purpose. He'll probably be brighter green on the show.

And Sho-saka your link isn't working.

xin

wow ..RyuuTaros is one good looking cool nasty IMAgin hehe ...love him the most in outlook departments. .

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
It's been fixed. You're happy?

yup ^^

Cool pics! Is it me or his coat reminds anyone of Zen-aku?

He's pretty nasty looking for being Ryoutarou's outgoing side XD that train cart is gonna be pretty crowded. Poor Momotaros...him and his volatile temper...he'll exploded every other episode...what with Ura making a fool out of him, Kin falling asleep in the middle of Momo's speech and now Ryuu probably being very jittery. Maybe Ryou is gonna have to set a schedule for who gets to posess him XD

Ryutaros doesn't look like Ryotaro's 'kid-friendly' Imagins in design. He's somehow evil looking, which is probably right. Under his childish behaviour, Ryutaros might be very dangerous when provoked.

I check the japanese wiki, it says that Ryutaros possesses Ryotaro at the same time as Urataros (hence Urataros feels it when Ryutaros kicks them out from Ryotaro's body). Did we see this happening in episode 5?

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
I think Ryutaros is dangerous because he's got no inhibition, rather than being really 'evil'. I mean his gun is pretty dangerous and he shows no concern when shooting that structure like that... He's more reckless than Kintaros when he was running through walls oO