Dont take what you see on wiki to heart

(i know everythin have already been discussed)
why not,the stats are accurent ,until proven false ,right?Axe form does boost the punchin skills ,seeing Kin mostly fights with short ranged slashes and sumo palm thrusts. And Rod form boosts kickin skills,which explains why he mostly connects his combos with kicking moves.

so what did the say wrong?:eyebrow:

anyways,i know Axe form owns pretty much and everybody pretty impress by his skills,i actually found him average compared to Sword Form.Actually ,i only like his helmet,which i think he shoul BASH some imagin with !!!!!lol

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
I think if there will be Urataros character development episodes, it will be about Urataros falls in love with a girl

That would be fun!

Also I'm guessing that once Gun Form is introduced and we get a Ryutaros (I thought he was gonna be named Tatsutaros though?) get his two parter we might have a two parter were the Imajins are unhappy because Ryo favors one of them or something. I mean URa did say he'd like to have some exercice :p

I really hope we get a cool fight where they keep switching betweem forms!! That'd be awesome.

Also I like Axe form and all but I still prefer Sword Form and I prefer Momo's fighting style and attitude. Kintaros' style lacks finesse really :p.

I'm glad to be finally caught up! My excitement is at a climax! Hehehehe. Can't wait for episode 13!

You re-encoded their releases? I don't think they're gonna like that. At all. In fact, I believe any group would hate you for it.

I wouldn't suggest putting them up for download.