General Discussion Introvert or extrovert?

Hello everyone. Just curious... do you think you are more of an introvert or an extrovert, or maybe a mix of both?

I must admit I'm an introvert and really proud of it. I feel so lucky that my boyfriend also happens to be a an introvert himself :) I had never met a guy like that before to be honest, most of the guys I dated before were total extroverts and loved going out every single night with friends! That was kinda annoying, because I like to spend a lot time on my own and when I go out I prefer small groups.

I can be social and friendly, and also a lot fun with friends and family, but I feel so drained right after that, and that's why I need to spend a lot time alone in order to ''recharge''.

I am an extrovert person because I talk to everyone and I am always making jokes, but I don't enjoy going out much I prefer staying at home or a more quiet program that involves the beach or nature, so possibly I am a mix of introvert and extrovert.

I'm definitely an introvert as well, always have been. I find it harder to talk to people unless there's something to talk about or I already know them in one way or another. I do try to change this though.

I am an extrovert person because I talk to everyone and I am always making jokes, but I don't enjoy going out much I prefer staying at home or a more quiet program that involves the beach or nature, so possibly I am a mix of introvert and extrovert.

Yeah, I think most of us are a mix of that :) But some are more of an introvert or an extrovert, such as myself for example! I know people who are more of an extrovert; enjoy being social all the time and going out so often! Actually a very easy way to know whether you're more of and intro or and extro is to check how you feel after socializing... if socializing makes you feel drained, then you're mostly an introverted person, but if you feel energized after socializing, then you're more of an extroverted person :)

I'm definitely an introvert as well, always have been. I find it harder to talk to people unless there's something to talk about or I already know them in one way or another. I do try to change this though.

Don't worry, Ruby. We are all a mix of extroverted and introverted personalities, but some people are more of an introverted person than an extroverted. I usually feel drained after socializing, so that means I'm mostly an introverted person :)

I can talk to band members i've never spoken to before like I speak to them every day. Yet if it's a normal person that i've not spoken to before, no way! It's become like a joke in my family haha.

Yeah, I think most of us are a mix of that :) But some are more of an introvert or an extrovert, such as myself for example! I know people who are more of an extrovert; enjoy being social all the time and going out so often! Actually a very easy way to know whether you're more of and intro or and extro is to check how you feel after socializing... if socializing makes you feel drained, then you're mostly an introverted person, but if you feel energized after socializing, then you're more of an extroverted person :)

So possibly I am the introvert type, except when I am drinking in that case I do feel energized, except for the next morning. :D

Hehehe!!! I feel so energized too when I drink, to the point I'm almost shameless... man, I've drunk stories that really make me blush! Well, when I still could get drunk, been sick for 2 full years now... so no more drinking for me. Those were the days... but the hangover the next morning was brutal :D

I am definitely an introvert, and have been that way all my life . I was an only child, with older parents that both worked, so I grew up spending most of my time alone , usually in my room reading.
After I got my horse, I belonged to the local riding club, and enjoyed going on the trail rides, and participating in the play days, but I still only had a few close friends, and skipped the social events at school.
Now , I am married to a man that is also an introvert, so we just kind of share the house, and the chores together, and live our own private lives.

I'm an introvert who has developed a number of extrovert tendencies to compensate for being thrust into a lot of uncomfortable situations (4 highschools = not fun).