the baddest *****
For an anniversary DVD, it seemed kinda plain... no? The extras was just information on the baddies, robots, character designs, and the returning cast. :/ With a standard " the making " and recording which I haven't watched yet.

I expected more :(

Continuing the Creddie legacy
One i can tell you guys, this movie ALMOST rocks... why?

1. Incorrect dream team setting. If I was to pick heroes for this teamup, I'll choose:
Gao White
Hurricane Blue
Deka Green
Magi Shine
Abare Black
and, of course, an option of either Goranger's Aka Ranger or Aka Red

2. Do they have this? (compare)
421265106_7269c35c7e.jpg
Sentai30th.jpg

Answer: NO!
3. Not long enough playtime. the movie didn't explain older sentai or history unlike my fave, Gao VS SS. also, I can't even see the henshin sequence correctly. (one by one was better in Gao VS SS than in this one.)

Also, AKA Red should have his own mecha (or was the parts in Burning legend DaiVoyager was from his Mecha?) for good measure. Speaking of the main enemy, Chronos, could he have relations with Don Dorunero (of Timeranger)? since his is of time and space. This movie is just good, but seeing it in fullscreen was to make up for Boukenger the TV series' showing in Hi-Def format (meaning Widescreen, HDTV, or whatever).

For AKA Red, Being able to transform to only Magi Red and Gao Red was enough. except for one mistake: He sent the Hayatemaru, which is a regular weapon, instead of Hurricane Red's main weapon, the "Hawk Blaster" (I don't know the name of the weapon in Hurricanger). Like i said, Almost near to goodness.

Oh by the way, for those who want to download the subbed version of the movie, here's the URL to get it: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=T0XDGQZ9
(Courtesy of www.elite-justice.com)

the baddest *****
The movie focused on the SPIRITS of the sentai not about how many guys they can fit in a movie.

Banned
At least this special has that funny "Mega Yellow pose" from Magi Yellow and Bouken Yellow as well as that "Spade Ace pose" from Deka Break and Bouken Pink, not to mention the "Fiveman pose" from Hurricane Blue and Bouken Blue. Gao vs SS didn't have those poses.

BELIEVE IN THE #KYOUKOARMY
For AKA Red, Being able to transform to only Magi Red and Gao Red was enough. except for one mistake: He sent the Hayatemaru, which is a regular weapon, instead of Hurricane Red's main weapon, the "Hawk Blaster" (I don't know the name of the weapon in Hurricanger). Like i said, Almost near to goodness.

LOL Thingamagig Slash =P

But yeah, I think Yousuke's weapon was called the Dry Gun, which was nothing more than a glorified blow-dryer. But then again, the reason why he gave BoukenRed Hayatemaru instead was because they wanted another excuse to use the Kage no Mai effects.

I liked it but to be honest, it seemed more like a 2-part episode than an anniversary or vs Super Sentai movie, kinda like the usual Sentai team-ups. Okay, so it was a Sentai team-up essentially but I thought it would be a bit more "epic" feeling. Compared to Gaoranger vs Super Sentai, it kinda fell short.

Continuing the Creddie legacy
I liked it but to be honest, it seemed more like a 2-part episode than an anniversary or vs Super Sentai movie, kinda like the usual Sentai team-ups. Okay, so it was a Sentai team-up essentially but I thought it would be a bit more "epic" feeling. Compared to Gaoranger vs Super Sentai, it kinda fell short.

I agree! it shoulda been longer for and hour and a half to be honest.

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
I still enjoyed this team-up movie. I mean, not nearly as good as Gaoranger vs. Super Sentai, but....it's entertaining to watch since it mostly did focus on Eji/Bouken Silver. And I gotta say, as much as I didn't like Aka Red's character in this movie, I really did like character a lot more in Gokaiger as Captain Marvelous's mentor.