Mad Skillz
No and no. A second rider will be showing up, probably somewhere around episode 18 and Kamen Rider Kuuga was a one rider series.

That would be extremely cool. But she IS also a female, and female Riders never appear on TV. But here's to hoping Toei breaks the cycle for once...

Let's hope they don't have one idea for the Stopwatch dude now, then suddenly change their mind later like Kabuto.

Plus ain't it convenient to have a cellphone that can call interdimensionally to the DenLiner?

i noticed that Kin,Momo and Ura have no freakin clue about what the Imagin objective is ,no do they have any purpose in life except those of the contract holder they possessed.:sweat:

Well, what purpose does a dog have in life?

Ya know, sometimes your questions are most thought provoking than I think you intend haha Makes me think of a dog/Imagin analogy of how a dog is perhaps meant to fulfill the comfort level of a human, help humans perhaps develop teaching skills, and have a friend that will love them no matter what. Imagin could be similar in just helping humans, but I hardly think Momotaros is there for cuddling while you go to sleep :p

Was it just me, or did anyone else notice the pocket watch man was wearing a tux and a red hat? and yeah that would be pretty cool to see a main female rider this time around.....

Things I noticed when watching the sub, Rhino Imagin has Rhino on his chest twice (one in mirror writing) and the Den Liner owner is appatently an Ed Sullivan fan.... .____.

Also the revelation of Hana also being a singularity point is quite interesting in the fact that she exists OUTSIDE OF TIME so to speak. Ok this lessens the temporal headache but it makes me wonder how many more singularity points there are and if THIS time line is going to be destroyed. Dammit dammit dammit, I'm going into Doctor Who mode here.