Juuken Sentai Gekiranger - Talk Up! [Spoilers]

Episode 6 felt really subtexty to me. Retsu/Jan is definitely shaping up to be the next Ban/Hoji.

And Bae's really annoying. I can't stand him. lol

LoL, I think Bae has potential. He's the first of his kind, and he's actually rooting for the good guys. I don't know why Mele puts up with it, but hopefully we'll find out more about Bae and his history :dance:

LoL, I think Bae has potential. He's the first of his kind, and he's actually rooting for the good guys. I don't know why Mele puts up with it, but hopefully we'll find out more about Bae and his history :dance:

I wish Mele would just digest him. :anime:

Mad Skillz
Probably. If it is, it could just be another way for them to become good. Rio not wanting to take it from her leaves and Mele follows or something like that. Or Rio tries to take it and Mele leaves.

Bae is too cool xD :anime:

Oh look Alpha is here :buttrock:

LoL, I agree with you on Bae.

And thanks for the welcome :thumbs: Your constant mentions of HJU forced me to come :dance:

I wonder if it's Mele that has that Madouku Ringi and not the Venom Fists. Maybe?.

That is one hell of a good idea. Given the user has no idea, that would fit perfectly.

And like Ryo mentioned, I think Rio might try and take it, and she would leave. Going on to join the GekiRangers? :eyebrow:

LoL, I agree with you on Bae.

That is one hell of a good idea. Given the user has no idea, that would fit perfectly.

And like Ryo mentioned, I think Rio might try and take it, and she would leave. Going on to join the GekiRangers? :eyebrow:

Yeah, that kind of a twist would be great. But, didn't Rio say that only one of the Five Venoms would have it? Mele isn't a part of them, so it would be a sort of plot contradiction. If she does have it though, I think Mele would offer it willingly to Rio, given her "love" for him. I can't see any reason for her to leave her so-called beloved and join the Gekirangers, especially when she can make Rio happy by offering him the Madouku (a goal she has been striving for since episode 1).