Here are the results from last 2 episodes:

Den-O 1: I Appear! : 62.96%
Shugyo 1: Niki-Niki! Fierce Beast Fist!: 37.04%

Den-O 2: Ride on Time: 82.35%
Shugyo 2: Waki-Waki! Beast-fist gattai: 17.65%

Now vote for the best episode 3.

Den-O. 'Nuff said about that.

Geki's alright, though, er...using a dust cloth as a weapon?

Would like to change his avatar
There's a Rider bias in these parts, sooooooooo...if Den-O won the first two parts, what's the meaning of these threads when you know the outcome? :shrug: Den-O could be the most horrible show ever (read: Kabuto), but it would still beat out whatever because it's "Kamen Raidaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!"

This was actually a little bit tougher for me, as Geki 3 was pretty good. But Den-O was still the one I watched first, so... D:

Mad Skillz
Am I the only one who watches Geki first?
I've been getting into that habit lately.

Anywho. Geki 3 for me, Den-O 3 seemed kind of throw awayish while Geki 3 had some really good character building for Jan.

i watch geki first, since den o comes of as more consistent and geki at this point seemed to vary between good execution and gimmicky so I'm more curious to see how the next episode is handled more so then den o whose current 1 ep for setup and one for the payoff doesn't motivate to want to watch it first. of course this could change as I didn't like kabuto so much at the begining but then the series hit is high and seemed to lose focus. But yeah den o gets the vote because reds fighting was to cheesy ( read lame ) for my taste.

However once the voteing for the ep with the 5 deadly venoms are introduced becomes open geki definitely gets my vote over den o.