/B$ of the Tokusatsu. fanpage.
WOW. i just watched News7 and they showed a 7.0 earthquake that hit japan JUST A FEW hours ago. anyone as shocked as i am?

I heard that the quake trigger tsunamis and that 1 person died so far. I hope everyone there's okay.

Banned
First I heard of it, Thats bad news, I hope everyone is OK.

And please don't make a captain obvious joke about my "Thats bad news" thing XDXDXD

Mostly everyone is ok. Only bad thing was that it triggered a Tsunami. It woke me up. :bawling: It was long too. :redface2: lol 7.1 magnitude!!! :sweat:

For The Greater Justice...
A friend here at work that used to live in Japan tells me that earthquakes happen frequently over there. Glad to hear you're ok, Koji. I wonder how Mikey Joe's doing. He's still over there right?

has left HJU. Not coming back.
7.1 is really big.

I hope everyone's ok out there.

And Hariken, I was wondering the same thing about Mikey Joe. I hope he's ok.

Dammit. You know, earthquakes are the only reason that would keep me from moving to Japan permanently and I already live in an area with moderate seismic activity.

Anyway, I hope losses were kept to a minimum.

Banned
There had been an earthquake in Japan during Maskman the Movie. After dancing in the swimming pool along with the other Maskman, Michael Joe and co. managed to survived the earthquake triggered by Tube's own doing. I really hope he's alright now and I'm sure his fans will be praying for him and Sugata-chokan as well. Do-re-mi Fight Fight Maskman! Fa-mi-re Doki Doki Sora Doki Dokick! Faiyaa Jet Cannon!

Earthquakes are very common in Japan. One thing to bear in mind, a lot of the earthquakes in Japan actually occur offshore in the ocean, so a big concern is tsunami.

Here are details from the BBC website, according to the report 1 fatality and 150 injured. Hmm, the USGS website does not list it as a 7.2 but rather a 6.7 but it does list a 7.2 occuring off in the south pacific near Vanuatu.