I FINALLY REALISED WHAT'S BUGGING ME ABOUT THE NEW GUY. (Kintarou's first contractee)

IT'S ROCK LEE.

IN REAL LIFE.

XD! Wow! I never noticed that.

(Yeah, if you look at the Kintaros pic, you'll notice the word, 'Kin' somewhere on his, er...body or something?)

What is Momo doing to Ura? o_O
1174777647176.jpg

KinRyo from ep. preview
[hide]
1174779197127.jpg
[/hide]

His hair is pulled back in a ponytail type thing. We just can't see it in that shot.

And obviously Momo is raping Ura. Duh. :p

Banned
I just finished watching it, Good episode, I can't say my favorite part because I liked it all, Although it was halarious how the kid on the trike hit him, he rolled down the hill, And then got hit in the head by various balls (Get your minds out of the gutter on that one XDXDXD), But I know it was just a reverse of the Henshin, But that Black Sword form looked cool
denocap4.jpg

I just know by episode 30 someone is going to find that and start a hoax about a new dark Den-O

The Den-O forms lose their color when the Imagin leaves Ryou's body. Not anything new, we saw it in ep 1.

Banned
The Den-O forms lose their color when the Imagin leaves Ryou's body. Not anything new, we saw it in ep 1.
Well it hasn't stayed on long enough as the form for me to get a screencap before

BUT! There will ALWAYS be that 1 no0b who sees it n thinks "OMAGOSH! DAHK DEN-O0ouhH!!1"
There is a sucker born every minute, I hope to prank them all XDXDXD