Im not straight but my boyfriend is
I should warn you all that I probably won't get to these requests until Monday. I am going to be very busy Saturday and Sunday.

If you cannot wait for your requests, try asking Sho-Saka. She has a gallery and would be more than happy to help you!

Thumbs Down
Resizing Req - Could you resize the following cards to match the size of an
actual Yu-gi-oh card when printed.

rikku.jpg

FaziCard.jpg

GaiCard.jpg

KC.jpg

TaiCard.jpg

Red.jpg

GB.jpg

Cloud.jpg

FFAZ.jpg

hbi.jpg

IBI.jpg

Kabu.jpg

Gata.jpg

Go.jpg

Isu.jpg

Den-Sword-1.jpg

Den-Rod.jpg

UN.jpg

OniBlade.jpg

Ichi.jpg

Chain.jpg

DTH.jpg

Link.jpg

Oz.jpg

Pit.jpg

Resizing Req - Could you resize the following cards to match the size of an
actual Yu-gi-oh card when printed.

Kagito, I have NO idea whatsoever how big an actual Yugioh card is. >_<

ETA: Also, for now, my requests are on a temporary hiatus. I will finish up all the requests I've had via my gallery, email and PM for now, but until I announce that I am done being on hiatus, there are to be NO MORE requests after this please. Do no pm me with them, or post them here until I announce that I am ready to make them again. Thank you!

I was looking for a wallpaper on Google when I remembered you made wallpapers xD. I'm using the Den-O one now =3

Awww Knight Rider!! <3

I MAY be able to get something of someone's done today, but I also have to cap 8 episodes of Kabuto so I can start downloading the rest of them to finish off. If I dont get to anything today, I'm apologize.

I've played yugioh before and jesus christ kagito those cards are freakin powerful :redface2: instaban from tournaments :laugh: