Eye See You
Kiranger #1 takes first place as the most hated Sentai character. I just hate the guy, he's too damn goofy and always makes me hungry when he eats that curry rice.

The only episode I really liked was when the Black Ironman General ended up exploding in their own ship. Pretty good stuff. I've made it to when the team gets Varidreen and Varitank.

Would like to change his avatar
ForeverKnight said:
Kiranger #1 takes first place as the most hated Sentai character.

How can anyone hate Daita?! :laugh:

I really didn't care for the second Kiranger, I thought he was pretty unlikable up until Kankiri Kamen kills him.

Mr. Kamen Rider
Yeah, I definitely like Daita over the other guy. If you're going to replace a team member, at least replace them with someone like, I dunno, Cowboy!Ban.

Also, Daita's actor gets killed by Mosquiras in Kamen Rider! Just throwing it out there.

I've heard that Goranger is a very good Sentai.I need to start watching it, Any specific episodes or arcs you guys reccommend?

Eye See You
84 episodes is just too damn much. I'm at ep 53 now lol.

One thing I don't get is the numbering of the team.

You have them standing in this order: 1,2,3,5,4.... WHY?....:eyebrow:

I also notice Professor Gill is in it too.

Eye See You
Finally finished the series up. I wasn't overly impressed at all especially with earlier classic shows like Kikaider that were created by Ishinimori.

84 episodes of the same formula was just too damn much for me to handle. I'm worried about KR's 98 episodes but I heard that series atleast has arcs and whatnot.

Overall I give this series a C- because of the damn length and nothing epic really happend. I really liked JAKQ alot better than this.

Time for the Sentai Movie Collection and Boukenger vs. Super Sentai tomorrow as a nod to watching all Sentai.

Mr. Kamen Rider
I think the length of the original Rider is actually a bit easier to handle because it changes so much over the course of the series, and the main cast keeps changing. Aside from Tachibana, The Shocker Leader, and Taki once he's in the show, and even they aren't technically in every episode, everybody comes and goes and some times they come back (like the Riders themselves!)

You can almost split it in half as two seperate shows, 1~52 and 53~98, and then you can still break it down into a bunch of arcs there. If it seems really intimidating, I'd recommend watching the first 52vand then take a breather, because that's sort of the "intermission" point, and when you come back a couple things are different and it's almost like Kamen Rider 2.0.

Just go into it remembering it is the first one, and they didn't have all the conventions they have now... but damn if it isn't awesome (and my favorite, in case I forgot to mention it again. :laugh: )