General Discussion What's Your Favorite Hobby?

sos

There is nothing that I love more thanreading. It just gives me a great feeling of fulfillment. I am what you would call a voracious reader.

I have recently become a great fan of the street workouts. Where you do gymnastics based movements/training with your own bodyweight anywhere any time. I love the idea that you can become stronger with only your own body and achieve skills that you would have previously dreamed of.

Mine is watching television. That's a hobby, right? I love watching everything from movies to sports, and even news. I workout with my TV on and I sleep with it on too.

Mine is watching television. That's a hobby, right? I love watching everything from movies to sports, and even news. I workout with my TV on and I sleep with it on too.

No wonder you call yourself tvjunkie LOL, that's alot of time with the tv!

Mine is photography. I love taking pictures! I am still new to it and learning as I go. My pictures may not be the best but I love to capture memories!

sos

Mine is photography. I love taking pictures! I am still new to it and learning as I go. My pictures may not be the best but I love to capture memories!
Wow that is something that I have a developing interest in. I hope we can share and develop this interest together.

I like crafting of various types, but particularly beading and making jewelry.

Going to gigs and travelling, and that's what I did this weekend. Nearly 1000 mils later and i'm so tired, but it was SO worth it!

Contributor
I'd probably have to say anything to do with acquiring and consuming books. Reading them is fun, but I actually think hunting down titles in different stores is even more enjoyable. Bonus points if they are used book stores or a store without formal structure (like a mom & pop bookstore).

I have always been an outside kind of a person, and so doing yardwork and gardening are both things that I enjoy. When the weather is bad, rainy or snowing, then I have to be inside, and I like to read, and also I enjoy knitting and crocheting.
I recycle the plastic bags from the grocery, and crochet them into throw rugs for around the house.
I also make them into dog rugs for in their dog beds .View attachment 6

That's a dog. D. O. G.