I just earned the sucky ending for Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin and am working on playing some Phoenix Wright: Justice for All.

Life is showtime
Games that currently rule my Playstation 2 are:

Mortal Kombat Armageddon:

Gotta love Kreate a Kombatant, Konquest mode and Kombat mode :thumbs:

Guitar Hero II:

I am an ace on Medium mode but suck so much in hard mode thanks to the Orange button now added on the songs. -_____-

I don't have low self esteem.
Currently ruling my Dreamcast is "Marvel VS Capcom". Brought it years ago but I've been playing it quite alot.

One problem is though, although the Dreamcast controller is awesome, performing all those funky combos 'n stuff can make my fingers hurt a bit. Oh well, perhaps I should get that Arcade stick thing..

Life is showtime
Current games that are ruling my consoles:

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic (X-Box)
GTA San Andreas (X-Box)
Mario Kart DS
Guitar Hero II

By the Power of Gaia!!!
Currently ruling my Dreamcast is "Marvel VS Capcom". Brought it years ago but I've been playing it quite alot.

One problem is though, although the Dreamcast controller is awesome, performing all those funky combos 'n stuff can make my fingers hurt a bit. Oh well, perhaps I should get that Arcade stick thing..
I had the same problem. It's murder trying to pull off air combos in MVC with the DC controller.

For me, nothing but Gears of War. 5 hours an night. Why does I see people bieng chained saw when I close my eyes? Oo

I am the law
I played a little of Hotel Dusk Room 215 for DS and I'll probably be playing some Wii Play tonight.
Not really ruling my consoles persay, but I'm still playing them for work :D