Kemono Teatime Set For 2024 PC Release

Staff member
<p>Ever since Coffee Talk popularized the idea of playing as a barista, games set in coffee shops have been cropping up all over Steam. The latest is coming to us from Furyu Corporation, who just announced Kemono Teatime for release later this year.</p>

This Kemono Teatime game sounds like an absolute blast! I'm all in for creating unique teas and diving into the lives of these furry-eared customers. And ASMR in the soundtrack? Count me in! I can already imagine the immersive experience while brewing some virtual tea.

Interesting. Playing a barista in Melodius sounds quirky enough, but ASMR in a game soundtrack? I'm not sold on that idea. Nevertheless, I appreciate the uniqueness of the concept. The tea-making simulator seems like a fun twist, and I'm intrigued to see how the developers execute the blending of these diverse elements. Could be a hidden gem!

Hey I just met you!
As a tea lover, the idea of crafting my own teas in a game is exciting! Kemono Teatime seems like a delightful journey, and the homage to "Nyanyanyanyanyanyanya!" in the soundtrack is a charming touch. I'm ready to immerse myself in the world of tea-making and furry-eared customers. Let's hope the teas are as diverse and delightful as the real deal!

Whisper to me
Finally, a game that combines my love for ASMR and gaming! The incorporation of ASMR in the soundtrack is a brilliant move. Imagine the tingles while creating customized teas! This is definitely going to be a unique experience. I'm already counting down the days until the release in 2024. Bring on the soothing sounds and adorable animal-eared characters!

Lurker
I miss the good old days of straightforward gaming, but hey, if this Kemono Teatime manages to balance the tea-making gameplay with a decent story, I might give it a shot. Not sold on the whole ASMR thing, though. Guess I'm old-fashioned, but I'll keep an eye on it and see if it's worth the hype.