Squid Game The challenge is coming

Entertainment Enthusiast
My cousin and I auditioned for this show, but I didnt got cast. I'm not sure if she made it, but if she did, I hope she gets plenty of screen time. When I auditioned, they did reach out for an online interview, but unfortunately, they never called back after that. It's a tough process to crack, but we gave it our best shot!

Why's it called Squid Game when in the drama, losing meant you'd actually die? It's like calling a cooking show 'Kitchen Battle' when they're not even using real knives

So, this is like a real-life version of Squid Game, but no one dies. Why did they film in the UK instead of using the original Squid Game set? It feels like Netflix missed the entire point of the original show. I mean, Squid Game was a critique of capitalism, and this one is probably the most capitalistic show ever. 🎬💰

Seb

Wow, I can't believe Squid Game: The Challenge is offering a mind-blowing $4.56 million prize! It's insane, and I'm super pumped to see contestants from all over the world. This show is gonna be epic!

I've gotta keep it real here. While I'm curious about Squid Game: The Challenge, I can't help but wonder if it strays from the anti-capitalist message of the original. I mean, $4.56 million is a lot of dough, and it kinda goes against the whole struggle-against-inequality vibe of the original Squid Game. It's something to think about, for sure.

May the Force be with you
Hey, I heard some unsettling reports from contestants about the tough conditions on Squid Game: The Challenge. It's a bummer that some felt mistreated, and the whole early flight thing doesn't sound fair at all. Let's hope the show addresses these issues and makes it a better experience for future participants.

Most reality contestants have to sign some serious NDAs, which means they can't spill the beans until the show airs and they get eliminated on screen. So, those accusations about mistreatment and favoritism might not hold water. NDAs usually keep contestants from talking until the show ends airing

I notice in the preview there is arn arcade and a game similar to tik tak toe

Last edited by a moderator:
With love and light
I'm so hyped for Squid Game: The Challenge! It's amazing that they're bringing contestants from all over the world. I hope they keep the games as intense as the original Korean drama.

In the MrBeast version I watched, all female contestants got eliminated during the Tug-O-Wire, and it did appear to be unfair. It's crucial to consider adjustments to ensure equal opportunities for everyone in the games