Literal Barbenheimer Movie Now In Production

Staff member
<p>Barbenheimer was the kind of rare phenomenon that’s impossible to duplicate, not that it will stop anyone from trying. As usual, Hollywood learns the wrong lessons, ignoring the obvious (“people want more Greta Gerwig movies”) and focusing on the superficial (“people want more toy movies”). You can’t force a meme either, so any sincere attempt at combining the promotion for two movies in the future will also fail.</p>

Blue sky to forever
A meme should not be copyrighted. The barbenheimer meme is for thw people.

I enjoyed Barbie movie and the Openheimer film. The emerging Barbenheimer phenomenon, I must say I'm in two minds about this movie venture. I mean, don't get me wrong, I love a good meme as much as the next person, and the whole Barbenheimer thing has been hilarious so far. But making a full-fledged movie out of it? That's like turning a quick laugh into a never-ending inside joke.

I can't help but think that these writers might be towing the line of artistic corruption here. I mean, sure, it's a wild and zany idea, but will it actually hold up on the big screen? I'm not so sure. Plus, with Mattel's reputation for guarding their IPs like a dragon hoards treasure, I can already see the legal battles on the horizon. Good luck to them indeed, because Mattel doesn't mess around when it comes to protecting their beloved Barbie brand. 🙈🎬

Do you still love me if I am a worm
Turning a meme into a movie? Well, best of luck to them, but there's already a successful animated version of this meme on YouTube. I'm not sure if they can match that success with a paid movie.

Mattel might want to lawyer up because this is going to be a legal battlefield! Can't wait for the courtroom drama to rival the on-screen explosions. MATTEL is known to be protective of their ips.

INDIE FILMS's track record with these things isn't great. Brace yourselves for a potential trainwreck, folks.

You know what? I'm weirdly intrigued by this. It's so out there that it might just work. Or it might crash and burn spectacularly. Either way, count me in!

I'm not sure if I should laugh or cry. The description alone has me questioning the sanity of this project. But hey, who knows, maybe it'll be a so-bad-it's-good kind of flick?

This Barbie sends people to heaven
The plot seems like something you'd find in a free YouTube parody. I'm not convinced people will pay for tickets when they can watch something similar for free online.

Are they seriously going to rope in any A-list actors for this project? Honestly, it feels like they'll resort to hiring complete unknowns who practically have an empty IMDb page. Who knows, maybe they'll end up as models on ONLYFANS instead. 🙄🎬