Mortal Kombat 1, the first 17 minutes

It's so intriguing to see Raiden as a young and human character while Liu Kang takes on the role of an immortal god. The fact that Raiden seems to have no memories of his past life adds a layer of mystery. And that unbothered guy at the tea house, casually enjoying his drinks while two are fighting to the death behind him? Hilarious! Using Sub-Zero's ice to cool down his beer—now that's next-level unbothered! Those small moments is just hillarious. Can't wait to experience it all in September!

Guys,I have a soft spot for fighting games, but my skills against human players? Let's just say I'm consistently on the losing side—online or offline, kids included. But hey, Mortal Kombat 1 truly gets me. The love for single player fans is real. With the arcade mode, cinematic story mode, and that RPG twist, I feel like I belong. It's a relief to not be left out just because I don't dominate online matches. No more worries about facing players who'll annihilate me! Mortal Kombat 1's offline experience is my sanctuary, and I'm loving every bit of it.

Oh, I totally recall Street Fighter V's attempt with Shadow Falls to emulate Mortal Kombat 1's story mode. Sadly, it didn't quite hit the mark—it felt like a letdown. And you're absolutely right, when it comes to cinematic story modes, Mortal Kombat reigns supreme. The way they weave narratives into gameplay is unmatched. Street Fighter V's shift to the World Tour was probably a smart choice, considering Mortal Kombat's stronghold in the storytelling aspect. They really set the bar high, and it's hard for others to compete in that arena.

Haha, I can't help but chuckle at the fact that Kronika's baldness is still going strong. And now, she's rocking a nun's habit to cover it up? That's a bold fashion statement, for sure! It's kind of amusing to see how she's adapting her style to deal with the baldness

I heard whispers that Megan Fox could be playing Nitara in Mortal Kombat. They might use her voice and look for the character. It's cool when famous actors join the gaming scene. Let's see if these rumors turn out to be true and how Megan Fox fits into Nitara's role!

May the Force be with you
The return of Kronika in Mortal Kombat 1 raises so many questions about the story's direction. The sneak peek into the story mode's first 17 minutes has me intrigued. With Liu Kang's transformation into a God, the plot's complexity deepens

Just because you can pelicould
I'm loving the new approach in Mortal Kombat 1's story mode. The first 17 minutes have me intrigued. And the Invasion Mode's mix of board game and RPG sounds like a blast

She took the kids Ryu
This might just be the most visually stunning Mortal Kombat game ever. Ed Boon truly pays attention to the fans and is always pushing for improvements. It's great to see his dedication to making the game better with each iteration.