Mattel wants to make their own Cinematic Universe

I love Coke, The Colombian kind
Oh, I really, really liked those Barbie fast food things! The Krispy Kreme Barbie Donuts were super yummy, and the Cold Stone Barbie Shake was, like, amazing! They made it taste like beets, strawberries, and dragon fruit, and it was soooo good. I couldn't stop eating them! Barbie and the food places did a fantastic job making such tasty treats! Yay!

Don't let me down!
Some of the toys they will make movies of, dont make sense. The dolls and action figures have built in stories so they can make movies out of them but how in the hell will they make movies out of Viewmaster and rockem sockem robots, They have no stories.

Future Evo Champion
They should make a movie with Brave Star! That toy line needs some updating! Also its badass, Native American Cowboy in Space!

I am not much into these movies and I feel these movies are for Girls only LOL but looking at their success I may need to rethink and give it a go.

I am not much into these movies and I feel these movies are for Girls only LOL but looking at their success I may need to rethink and give it a go.
Not all Mattel toys are for girls. He-man, Bravestar, Might Max, Max steel and hotwheelz are for boys.

Tous les hommes sont des déchets

Hoping Mattel will give my idol a chance. She got blocked by Disney and DC but Mattel is more open minded right?

High Heat
Hoping the He-man movie will be given to the hands of a He-man fan whose favorite character is He-man. So the character will be given respect

Not all Mattel toys are for girls. He-man, Bravestar, Might Max, Max steel and hotwheelz are for boys.
Thanks for the recommendations! I'm really excited to check them out. I'm thinking about maybe doing it this weekend, but I might need to wait until next weekend if I'm too busy.

That sounds like an awesome idea. I am sure that many would love to see their favourite toys from 90s to be characters in movies. That's an unique idea and it would be definitely entertaining and also bring back nostalgia from childhood days for many. I am curious to know how a movie can be made on Magic ball 8 and that too a horror one. It would be interesting to see it. Builds up a lot of excitement.
The latest Barbie movie is a big hit and no one can deny. You can love it or hate it for your reasons, but you can't deny it.