Nicki Minaj is coming to Call of Duty MWII and Warzone

<p>Nicki Minaj is the latest Celebrity to sell her likeness for a videogame. We had seen Arnold Schwarzenegger and Sylvester Stallone as Terminator and Rambo in Mortal Kombat 11. Naomi Osaka had been in Fortnite. Nicolas Cage became a Survivor in Dead by Daylight. It is interesting since many actors now are having a strike because they are about to be replaced by A.I with their likeness on movies. I don’t think the hardcore fans of call of duty asked for this. They want this cross promotion to get her fanbase to play. Make your opponent feel like helpless Kens in the Barbieworld with her Pink machine gun.</p>

The Last Survivor of Raccoon City
WTF! I'm really disappointed to hear that Nicki Minaj and other celebrities are being added to Call of Duty. I've always loved the game for its realistic military experience, and I fear this move might take away from that authenticity. It feels like a marketing gimmick to attract more players, but it's not what I signed up for. I prefer the focus to be on skilled gameplay rather than celebrity endorsements. If this trend continues, I might have to reconsider playing the game from now on... Thats it! I quit!

Whoever thinks this is a good idea should be fired! They sold their soul to the devil!

He/they
Mother is slaying! Fierce! I'm a big fan of Nicki Minaj, and I'm super excited for her debut in Call of Duty. It's fantastic to see more diversity with the first female operator coming into the game. I wonder how her unique style and personality will translate into the virtual battlefield. Can't wait for August 2nd to see Nicki Slay like the Goddess that she is! I am fan girling so bad!

Embrace the chaos!
I find it unbelievable that COD is becoming Fortnite. What a shock! They had to pick Nicki, who lacks street cred, out of all the well-known hip hop artists. COD is gradually destroying itself! I've been a fan for so long, and I don't like this change. I long for the bygone era of brutal conflict and authentic battles. There are so many other creatives who have a much deeper affinity for military or combat-related themes. I didn't sign up for Nicki Minaj, and it seems like a decision was made to appeal to a different audience. Celebrity cameos appear to be taking precedence over the game's core elements. COD used to be about strategy and skill rather than just marketing gimmicks. In order to compete with Fortnite, they now risk alienating their devoted fanbase. That is something I am also afraid of. COD was distinctive, which made it special, but it is now becoming less so. I'm not interested in playing a watered-down Fortnite.

OMG, I am not a gamer but I love Nicki Minaj. I wonder how her unique style and personality will translate into the virtual battlefield. Can't wait for August 2nd to see the Harajuku Barbie!

Money Heister
The whole Nicki Minaj and other celebrity stuff in Call of Duty is kinda lame. Who asked for that? Definitely not the hardcore COD fans! We just want the good ol' Call of Duty back, the one with intense action and real combat vibes. Adding random celebrities feels like a marketing stunt, and it's taking away from what made COD awesome in the first place. Developers better listen to the fans and get back to the roots, or they risk losing us for good! Bring back the real Call of Duty, guys!

Haha, oh wow, talk about toxic masculinity overload! It's amusing how some folks get all worked up over a celebrity cameo in a video game. But hey, I'll have some fun and show them that Nicki Minaj can kick some serious butt in the game! I'll take them down with style with all that Pink, and maybe they'll cry even more when they see her dominating the battlefield. The game is dying so it needs new audience. People here acting like boomers.

Serving Lewks
Oh, you know what would be absolutely fabulous? Adding Cardi B as a DLC in Call of Duty! Picture this: a dazzling virtual showdown between Nicki Minaj and Cardi B, two fierce queens of the rap world, settling their feud once and for all with fabulous bullets and glitter explosions! It would be a fierce battle of fashion and fierceness, with their larger-than-life personalities shining through. Can you imagine the sass and the slayage on the virtual battlefield? I'm already living for it! Come on, developers, make our dreams come true and give us the gayest showdown ever!

True Patriot
Oh, you know what would be absolutely fabulous? Adding Cardi B as a DLC in Call of Duty! Picture this: a dazzling virtual showdown between Nicki Minaj and Cardi B, two fierce queens of the rap world,
What the hell did I just read. It makes me cringe.Nah, dude, gotta be honest here. That idea sounds kinda cringe to me. I mean, adding Cardi B and Nicki Minaj to settle their feud with glitter and fashion explosions in Call of Duty? It just doesn't fit the whole vibe of the game, you know? Call of Duty is all about intense warfare and tactical gameplay, not some flamboyant rap queen showdown. Let's keep the game focused on what it does best. Stop giving them bad ideas.