Status
Not open for further replies.
Awww...really ? :eyebrow:
Well, looks like I have to wait for Malaysia's screening of Kabuto till I get some zecters, not long now..probably only two years from now LOL:laugh:

Looking foward to see what the Den-O belt can do:thumbs:

Banned
Has anyone done a review for Light and sound Gimick TheBee Zecter (Its the closest to DX that exists, And I have it), If not, Can I review it?

Has anyone done a review for Light and sound Gimick TheBee Zecter (Its the closest to DX that exists, And I have it), If not, Can I review it?

Yo RiderLeangle,

FWIW, I would not mind reading your review of this "type" of Zecter:buttrock: ...I was (and should have) gonna order some awhile back.

Henshin Safely:thumbs:

Banned
You're in luck, I just took pictures for my friend yesterday,

Lights and Sound Gimmick TheBee/Zabii Zecter
zabiizecter1.jpg

zabiizecterfront.jpg

zabiizecterside.jpg

zabiizectertop.jpg

This toy requires 2 AAA batteries, It has 1 LED (Under the yellow part on TheBee Brace), It makes 7 sounds if you count the Start up sound, The sounds are
*Start up buzzing sound*
*Henshin sounds*
*Beeps waiting to Cast Off*
*Cast Off sounds*
*Rider Sting*
*Clicks (When taking out of Rider Form mode)*
*Taking off of the Brace sounds*

Yes, Unfortunatly no Put On, But its not DX, Its the closest we get,
zabiizecter2.jpg

zabiizecter3.jpg

It can also fit on the wrist of those who the belts don't fit (Or fit perfectly) on, If you can stand hearing clicks instead of Put On, its worth your money

Last edited:
Yo RiderLeangle,

Hey bro, even though it doesn't SAY "DX" on that Zabi Zecter, I think it is considered a DX version. I mean, it says and does everything the DX/EX Zecters do, aside from the "Put On"...it is just like my Kabutick Zecter, only it makes more sound FX.
DX_ZabiZecter002.jpg
DX_ZabiZecter001.jpg

Like my Kunai Gun...it doesn't say "DX" on it, but I would consider it a DX model.

You forgot one thing though...put on that Bee Brace and go "Show Us Your Henshin"!!!:buttrock:

Thanks for the mini-review and Henshin Safely!:thumbs:

Banned
I said it was close enough to DX for me to consider it one

And I'll do that later, I've been thinking about doing a "Show us your Henshin" picture

I said it was close enough to DX for me to consider it one

And I'll do that later, I've been thinking about doing a "Show us your Henshin" picture

Yo RiderLeangle,

Yeah...weird how the Zabi Zecter and the Kunai gun are not considered DX editions...

Looking forward to your Henshin!!!:buttrock:

Banned
Maybe they didn't want to shell out the money for the 2 letters on the box:laugh:

and maybe I should do one with my Leangle Buckle though, It'd be fitting,
leanglebucklelights.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.