Before meeting the other Avalanche members, such as Cloud and Barret, Yuffie has her DLC intergrade, which enables the reader to get to know her better. Zack received a Crisis core remake, allowing us to learn more about him before his untimely demise. Which character ought to get the following DLC? Before they make their debut, Vincent and Sid should have their own solo album. Tifa deserves to go on her own adventures as well.

Tifa! My idea is that this is years before Cloud came back to Midgar, she competes in a Martial Arts tournament and it leads to her joining Avalanche.

Mai

Sephiroth! He use to be a hero and I want an origin story of him that tackles his heroic past before he became corrupted and crazy.

Aerith, I mean how does a local florist learned combat and magic. I am sure she had some adventures before she met Cloud and after Zack's death.

Aerith, The DLC should be release after her death. It will be a prequel on how she develop her fighting skills. She is supposed to be an ordinary florist yet she is one of the most powerful characters in the game.

Jessie, Bigg and Wedge, I want to know what leads to them finding Cloud and recruiting him to Avalanche.

Vincent Valentine, It will be a great intro before he debuts in Episode 2. He is also hella popular.