This game looks Good!

The earlier trailers don't look exciting but this one got me satisfied. The action! The Melodrama! and Frank Sinatra's My Way! Last year I thought the game will be a bore but they had proven me wrong and I am happy to be proven wrong this time around. The enemies crystallization after defeat is a visual ecstasy! It also looks like we are going to have a party of characters! They all look distinct from each other. I like Sophia because I rarely see a female from this franchise that looks like her.

Jack Garland is one of the most interesting protagonists by far. He looks Better than Clive and he have a compelling backstory.

He is going to die right? I mean "My way" is a song that tackles the story of someone who's life is about to end. It's a deathwalk song.

This is the first game that used a 3rd party licensed song instead of an original. Interesting choice for Square Enix.

I have low expectations on this Game but now I am part of the hype train. It looks better than Final Fantasy 16. I watched the trailer 10 times because it is an experience. This is going to be a day 1 buy for me. I am going to buy it once it is released.

Shut up and take my money!

That trailer! Wow Now that is worth buying! I love 15 and 7 so I already know I will love this game but that trailer gives me the chills. The song My Way also means something to me because it is my grandfather's favorite song when he was still alive.

They said video games are not art and are only a shallow form of entertainment. I will make them shut up by showing them this trailer. This Game is like a visual sonnet of epic proportions. I mean, look at this beauty! The team behind this Game are doing better than the Final Fantasy XVI team.

Panda PingPing
He is going to die right? I mean "My way" is a song that tackles the story of someone who's life is about to end. It's a deathwalk song.

This is the first game that used a 3rd party licensed song instead of an original. Interesting choice for Square Enix.
I hope we are still going to get an original love ballad song. It always been a tradition.

Best game I ever played this year! It reminds me of dark souls!

Last edited by a moderator: