FINAL FANTASY VII THE FIRST SOLDIER | FFVII 25th Anniversary Collaboration

Guys! the first Major DLC we are having are the ps1 graphics Final Fantasy VII characters. It looks bonkers to have a catch of sight of modern character models interacting with 1996 ps1 models. Polygon figures with Modern hyper-realistic models! Cloud and the Gang before they had their Chip N Dale CGI surgery. I will be overheating my tablet with these babies. An experience like this is comparable to the time and space continuum getting messed up in a good way. GTG because there will be some grinding action on my part. I got to unlock Cloud and Aerith.

Back when I was in my 40s, most games had these graphics. You kids may see this as dated, but the earliest 3d graphics was fascinating and new to me back then because I transitioned from SNES games to a Ps1. This trailer gives me memories of the good old days.

It was such a Let down of a Crossover Event because I expected more. How about characters from other Final Fantasy and Square Enix characters. Yes, this is a Final Fantasy VII spin-off, but still, we can have other fresh content. I could have been more stoke if we had a Kingdom hearts character or Lara Croft. They appeared in other FF mobiles before, so it is doable.

Yes I would like some characters who are not from the world of Gaia.

Administrator
Staff member
Being Well off is the only way to enjoy this DLC because grinding them is next to impossible. It is a gacha game where you have to get lucky.

We are getting Remake part 2 clues. Vincent and other characters in part 1 are already part of this crossover event.

They look more like Roblux and Minecraft than Final Fantasy 7. The original have more triangular models and not square.