Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
Chocobos are one lovely and cute birds that is very instrumental to doing anything possible for its owner. They are cute when small and looks very strong. When they are small, they look so innocent but once grown, they look they want to eat you.

Administrator
Staff member
The Yellow chocobos are very iconic but Chocobos comes in different colors. There are blue chocobos, black chocobos and any color you can think of.

The Yellow chocobos are very iconic but Chocobos comes in different colors. There are blue chocobos, black chocobos and any color you can think of.

I think that the yellow ones are more adorable and attractive. Blue ones look good as well but I'm more attracted to yellow ones.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect

You are absolutely right in mentioning that yellow Chocobos are very iconic because they surely are. Even though yellow isn't my favorite color, but I fell in love with the yellow Chocobos the very first day I saw them.

I don't know if I have a favorite one, but the crazy Chocobos in FF XIII-2 are just awesome. There was something exclusively amusing about riding a colorful red Chocobo while having a punk metal version of Chocobo music playing in the background. :)

Last edited:
You are absolutely right in mentioning that yellow Chocobos are very iconic because they surely are. Even though yellow isn't my favorite color, but I fell in love with the yellow Chocobos the very first day I saw them.

Yellow Chocobos are the best for me, I wouldn't choose another color for my Chocobos in the game because they actually appear to have more strength in them. Maybe it's because yellow is my favorite color, so it's influencing my interpretation of the yellow Chocobos but all the same, they all looks good.

Yellow Chocobos are the best for me, I wouldn't choose another color for my Chocobos in the game because they actually appear to have more strength in them. Maybe it's because yellow is my favorite color, so it's influencing my interpretation of the yellow Chocobos but all the same, they all looks good.

Yes, yellow Chocobos look bad-ass too. I merely prefer the red ones because it is like having a Ferrari sports car in Italian Red. Vroom Vroom!

Yes, yellow Chocobos look bad-ass too. I merely prefer the red ones because it is like having a Ferrari sports car in Italian Red. Vroom Vroom!

Haha, did you say Ferrari sport car? That's the first funny thing I have heard this early Monday morning. Well, red is a good color as well, there is no denying that but I normally sense danger whenever I see red color. It's actually why I don't prefer red Chocobos.

I think that the yellow Chocobos are more like the theme color of the creature used in the game. They looked pretty good both at their tender age and when fully mature. It's the yellow colored Chocobos that are mainly used in all advertisements that I have seen so far.

I think that the yellow Chocobos are more like the theme color of the creature used in the game. They looked pretty good both at their tender age and when fully mature. It's the yellow colored Chocobos that are mainly used in all advertisements that I have seen so far.

Exactly what I feel about the yellow Chocobos with how they are used in the FF games. Even though there are several other colors of chocobos to pick from, it seems that the yellow ones are mostly used.