What system do you use to buy your Final Fantasy games?

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
I started buying Final Fantasy games from PS1. I also bought FF games on PS2, PS4, and now, PC. Unfortunately, I don't own a PS3 so I'll just play those FF games that I have skipped and buy them now on PC.

With the way gamers are going on about PC games and the features as well as offers it comes with, I'm seriously tempted to close my eyes and go get one. I have been edgy about this for a while now and it seems to be taking over.

Wow, that's a long haul of game archives you got there. From PS1 to PS4 and including PC as well, only excluding PS3. I would say that you have enough already, please rest unless you are looking at adding Xbox to your conquest :cool:.
I'm not really that interested in Microsoft's Xbox. Their consoles have less computing power than its PS4 counterpart and have less interesting exclusive titles. Microsoft usually just port some of them on PC and that's where I play them.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
I'm not really that interested in Microsoft's Xbox. Their consoles have less computing power than its PS4 counterpart and have less interesting exclusive titles. Microsoft usually just port some of them on PC and that's where I play them.

Alright, now I see. It's just the same thing with me. I hardly get drawn to playing on Xbox console. Playstation is far more better to me and it's where I have been playing almost all my entire gaming life.

It's only on Playstation console that I have bought all my Final Fantasy games because it's the system which I have only played on. Playing on Playstation console is a lot fun.