They say you can pick the original game of Final Fantasy Tactics up pretty cheap these days-but it was released in 1997 for the PlayStation console. What's cool about this game though, it's kind of a historical game- because it is set in a fictional medieval type of kingdom called Ivalice. It has a great soundtrack as well !
Can one stream it?

No Emma- I do not think you can stream Final Fantasy Tactics- the original game on the PC because they have never made it available as far as I know, like they do with a lot of Final Fantasy games after awhile. They have the Final Fantasy Tactics (war of the lions) mobile game though for android, but I think it's from the 2007 game.

No Emma- I do not think you can stream Final Fantasy Tactics- the original game on the PC because they have never made it available as far as I know, like they do with a lot of Final Fantasy games after awhile. They have the Final Fantasy Tactics (war of the lions) mobile game though for android, but I think it's from the 2007 game.
I guess the last option would be to play an emulated version. However, I don't know if it is considered piracy since it is hard or impossible to get a genuine PSX copy right now. You'll also have to get a PSX console to play it like old times.