Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
I have played this game on multiple occasions and I must say that it's a good one but if I'm being honest, I prefer playing on Playstation consoles and PC than on mobile devices. The gaming experience are way too different.

The story moves at a breakneck pace, with little explanation provided for anything that's happening. And what is explained unfortunately is delivered through bad dialogue and even blander voice acting.

After spending several hours with Mobius Final Fantasy, the incentive to return to its world is moderately low.

Unfortunately, I didn't get to play this game. I wasn't convinced when I heard about it but maybe after reading more about it here, I might give it a trial and hopefully I might enjoy it.

I haven't played Mobius Final Fantasy and it is not because I haven't come across it, but it is because whenever I try playing any of the Final Fantasy series that the developers put out on mobile platform, I always end up not even finishing it in the first place.

The only thing that I enjoyed in Mobius Final Fantasy is the graphics and the combat system which was basically straightforward.

The only thing that I enjoyed in Mobius Final Fantasy is the graphics and the combat system which was basically straightforward.
I really hope one day I'll get my mojo back. I remember back then I used to enjoy games like Mobius Final Fantasy, but along the way I lost all interest on mobile games.

I hate playing games on my mobile device. What's the point of draining my phone's battery life when I could play on my PC or PS? I know some of you may beg to differ. Anyway, I have not played this game. Due to curiosity, I've searched it on Google and it looks pretty good though.:D

I hate playing games on my mobile device. What's the point of draining my phone's battery life when I could play on my PC or PS? I know some of you may beg to differ. Anyway, I have not played this game. Due to curiosity, I've searched it on Google and it looks pretty good though.:D
I think some of us have evolved from mobile games, unless they come up with another hit like Pokemon Go! I don't think I'll be playing any mobile games anytime soon.