After Thousands of years punishment in Hell 7 souls will be reincarnated after paying their sins. They will be born again be reincarnated into 7 children. These 7 kids will meet and they will have adventures full of bad luck since they are still being punished while reincarnated.

The 5 children are reincarnations of villains from past Final Fantasy games. The main characters are these people:

1. A boy who is reincarnation of Sepiroth (Villain of 7)
2. A boy who is reincarnation of Ardyn (Villain of 15)
3. A girl who is reincarnation of Ultimecia (Villain of 8)
4.A girl who is reincarnation of Cloud of Darkness (Villain of 3)
5. A boy who is reincarnation of Kefka (villain of 6)
6.A boy who is reincarnation of Shu-yin (Villain of X-2)
7. A girl who is reincarnation of Lilith Ascendant (Villain of 11)

Each protagonist will have a boss fight against their past self. It will be interesting to see evil characters reincarnated as innocent people and they will discover that they are being punished for their sins.

OMG that is a great idea because it is going to be refreshing change and it has nostalgia factors since the characters are new characters but also reincarnations of already popular villains. The Villains do have stans and being able to play as a good guy Sepiroth is such a sublime and fetch idea.

Are we related? :D

For Irony, They can have a corrupted version of a previous hero as the main villain.

I think if FF 16 makes references to earlier games then that would bring many old gamers who left FF gaming. They can come back and enjoy the new universe. I love how some of the games had pretty OP vilians and harder to beat. Also it's better to have such characters over chibi ones.

15 is a huge hit but alienated a lot of older fans and so did 13. A title can this could unify the divided fanbases because it will satisfy their nostalgia glasses.

It seems like maybe in the next game to come- being Final Fantasy 16- that it would have a lot of magic in it, along with more fantasy as well. This Final Fantasy 16 game coming up, could look very much like Star Wars in the future, but I guess all the Final Fantasy games are kind of like Star Wars ?

but I guess all the Final Fantasy games are kind of like Star Wars ?
Not at all. Star wars has Science fiction elements and has proper story-line across same sequels. In case of FF, each game has different story-line. So we get to learn a lot in that case as well.

I would leave everything to Square Enix to decide how to develop the storyline of Final Fantasy 16 because I'm certain that they are definitely going to do a wonderful job with it. FF 15 was good, so I see no reason why they wouldn't make a 16 that would even be better.

I expect a lot in FF16 and I know that it will be more satisfying and the story will be nice. And I am excited about that.
Well we don't know what type of the fantasy concept they will bring. I wonder if they can make use of the dragons as summons. And add something about dragons. That would be a good fantasy too.

This is a good idea for a Final Fantasy game. I would also like to have the combat system of Final Fantasy XV. I prefer the more fast-paced gameplay compared to turn-based.

Your idea could also be a good concept for an anime. :D