Kamen Rider Kabuto - Talk Up! [Fansub Spoilers!!!]

Mad Skillz
Hold on. You mean the real Tendou (i.e. Kabuto) was made to look like Kusakabe Souji? So Dark Tendou IS Kusakabe Souji, while the "real" Tendou was made to look like him? Now I'm confused too.

Kusakabe Souji = The main character of the series. His father worked close with ZECT and Mishima knew this. Once his parents died, he was taken in by grandmother Tendou.

"Tendou Souji"(We have to realize that this is not his real name, he has never been called anything but "mimic" Souji, this is just for clarity's sake.) = Mishima knew what Kusakabe looked like, he knew that the Kabuto Zecter would go to Kusakabe, so he had a random child kidnapped, turned into a Native and by that process, made him look like the son of the Red Shoes system creator.

HOLY ****. Third Tendou is "grandmother" Tendou. Everything just clicked.

Kusakabe Souji = The main character of the series. His father worked close with ZECT and Mishima knew this. Once his parents died, he was taken in by grandmother Tendou.

"Tendou Souji"(We have to realize that this is not his real name, he has never been called anything but "mimic" Souji, this is just for clarity's sake.) = Mishima knew what Kusakabe looked like, he knew that the Kabuto Zecter would go to Kusakabe, so he had a random child kidnapped, turned into a Native and by that process, made him look like the son of the Red Shoes system creator.

HOLY ****. Third Tendou is "grandmother" Tendou. Everything just clicked.

:laugh:

I wonder why the Natives can't just seize control of the Zecters like what Tachikawa Daigo did.

Lurker
Peeps keep saying Kagami dead,but the preview only showed him getting shocked by the worm. remeber that scene could be any where in the episode. For all you know that happens before Kagami gets off the ground at the tv station and he rehenshin into gattack when he sees Kabuto.

Last edited:
Ok, that was intense, but so random. I really don't like the writers on this show. Are they writing Den-O?

Anyways, finally the hints they've been dropping have been revealed (Mishima-pills-worm). They put in another very contrived Kabuto-Gatack fight - first Tendou doesn't explain himself, and then Kagami doesn't trust Tendou despite all they've been through. But I can understand how bizarre things look to Kagami from his point of view.

An omelette rice does NOT make up for getting hit by a bullet.

Tendou should have known that the Zecttroopers would shoot him during his Rider Kick - after all, they shot him just seconds before. If both Riders clocked up, they could have reduced the bullets to distractions (like earlier, when they had a small fight when Kagami was TheBee). They could also easily clock up and leave for a better, fair battleground. Tendou does seem weaker in multi-enemy situations. The relative power of things (like Zecttroopers vs Riders, or Reina vs Riders) seem to rise and fall depending on the required plot.

The Dark Kabuto-Mishima-worm fight was just around the corner from Tendou and Kagami - Tendou could have just led Kagami around the corner and said, hey look. (Well, if Mishima already transformed, it would be a little harder to convince that worm = Mishima, but having the Native boss standing right there could help.)

Mishima controls the Dark Kabuto Zecter? I wonder what he was threatening...I'm missing a lot due to not understanding the dialogue.

Tendou too cocky for someone who knew so little - I wouldn't be so confident if I wasn't sure what was going on - plus I'd abuse the hell out of my Rider clock up to find out more.

About time a Rider used clock up to sneak something out of non-Rider's hands. To break in or whatever. They could have done this many times in the show before, but plot device prevented it.

Surprised Riku didn't know what was coming. He seemed so informed before, and doesn't seem to be a stupid man? Unless everything he knew came from only the natives, and only Kukasabe was smart enough to anticipate things, and put in Red Shoes?

If Riku dies, Kagami should have called for help from Misaki or Tadakoro - they're resourceful, and could have done something while Riku still had some life. Of course, if he dies he was meant to die and live a little longer to impart information and have a touching moment - good ol' fiction.

And LOL at Kagami slamming his father face first into the mud.

Previews:
Hyper Kabuto and Gatack doing a simultaneous Rider Kick against someone - I bet it's Mishima-worm. But Gatack is now doing a Kabuto-style flying kick, not his air roundhouse, and with his left (weak) leg, to boot.

And a new Green worm that can block finishers - perhaps this is the Native boss's worm form?

Hiyori cycling down a leaf-lined lane - huge throwback to Episode 1 (or some other early episode) - Maybe the time reversion will happen after all.

P.S.
First time in recent episodes they bothered to light up the belts for anything - a Rider Kick.

And those Kabuto vs Dark Kabuto scans probably aren't faked - their image quality was too good. I think they just changed their mind. (Unless the someone manage to sneak the fights in in the finale...)

:laugh:

I wonder why the Natives can't just seize control of the Zecters like what Tachikawa Daigo did.

being able to control the Zectors is something that a worm of either species can perform if they are sufficiently strong enough. Examples; Tsurugi/Scorpioworm, Fake Drake, Nogis, all non-native. Then you have Daigo, Hiyori, Mishima, D.Kabuto, as natives that can either control zectors or work with them somehow ie Hiyori repairing the belt.

I'm tempted to say that Ucaworm could also control the zectors since she's presumably strong enough and mentioned she would help Kageyama regain the Bee Zector if he killed Daigo.

3 Tendous? didn't quite catch that, time-travel = too confusing.

has left HJU. Not coming back.
Ok... I'm little bit confused...

TV Tendou is actually dead, correct?

Dark Tendou is still alive as well but don't know what happened to him. I know he'll be there in the final next week.

Future Tendou came to the present time and help Gatack to defeat Mishima in the final episode, correct?

Wow... so far, Three Tendous. That is gonna be awesome.

As for episode 48, that was brilliant awesome. LOVED it and BEAUTIFUL! I'm soooo sad that Kabuto is very, very nearly end soon.

I can't wait to see the final episode next week. Man, it has been a good year. Kamen Rider Kabuto rocks and always!

Mad Skillz
Ok... I'm little bit confused...

TV Tendou is actually dead, correct?

Dark Tendou is still alive as well but don't know what happened to him. I know he'll be there in the final next week.

Future Tendou came to the present time and help Gatack to defeat Mishima in the final episode, correct?
Both Tendous are alive. The previews make it seem like Darky and TV are going to team up to fight Mishima next episode.