News: Final Fantasy Brave Exvius Has Now Been Downloaded 30 Million Times

That is quite impressive although it does not really surprise me all that much just given the popularity of the game. Also great to see that it comes with rewards for the players and some celebratory offers.
You are right, It is not that much of a surprised really, given the number of years the Final Fantasy game series has been in the industry they should be doing even better imo.

Those are insane numbers! 30 million times is a number not many games have, so this proves the FF team and community are among the best gaming communities in the world!

Those are extremely many times. If that game would be a presidential candidate, it would attain more than 90% of all the votes hehe.

It kind of gives arcade feeling. I wonder how many people still like this graphics. Considering the 30 million downloads. I am guessing a lot of people loved the game so far.
Yeah, I also think so. 30 million is a lot of people.It is not just a number.

The developers are swimming in money right now. 30 million downloads and counting is just amazing.
But on my side I have no quarell if they swim in cash. They did a very nice job of producing a good game.

What else does anyone need to see clearly that Final Fantasy games is the best RPG game that is still in voke now and topping the charts in terms of best played. With 30 million downloads already clocked and still in counting, this proves everything to doubters.
I am sure at at the time we are writing these posts, there are new downloads hence there are even more than 30 million. A great number of people!

I am sure at at the time we are writing these posts, there are new downloads hence there are even more than 30 million. A great number of people!

You are very correct my friend, there is no way the download would get to 30 million and stay put, there is always going to more new players hitting the download button as the day goes by. I saw a thread news about over 140 million cards of the game being shipped and distributed worldwide just to expand the game play.

Well that is quite impressive but not all that surprising, but maybe it is and I really am not sure of what the numbers for other games looks like. Every time I hear a new record or something I tend to forget it right after. Either way, though, I love to hear it.

Records are always meant to be broken and I'm sure that the statistics of what we are seeing today with Final Fantasy games wouldn't stand for too long and another game would knock it off its perch unless the producers keep improving their standards.