Administrator
Staff member
IV used to be the least popular of the series but it's remake in Nintendo DS gave it a boosted popularity. I think if 5 will have a remake, It is going to be a 3ds/mobile/ios caliber. It wont be strong enough to be a console release like 6,7 or 9.

Administrator
Staff member
Five is the first Final fantasy title to have an anime adaptation though. It just didn't have the hype 6 ,7 and 8 have. On the bright side, Critics ranked 5 higher 8!

If Five will have a remake, this is what the main character will look like:

Bartz:
latest

Administrator
Staff member
I think did became popular during it's time because it managed to spawn an anime set on the same Universe.

We won't have the beloved 6 and 7 without 5 giving opening doors for it.

Guys, 5 is fun to play for many reasons.

1. You can customize your team members because of the job system. There are many jobs on this game so you can customize every character to adapt to different fighting styles. You can even give everyone the same job. lets say if you love Mages, make everyone a mage. If you love Ninjas you can make everyone a ninja.

2.Gilgamesh is an interesting villain , he is like Nemisis from Resident evil 3. He wont leave you alone and follow you around.

3. Its the last Final Fantasy Game directed by the series creator.

Five is memorable for having the very first and only bisexual main character in Final Fantasy history. Imagine an LGBT representation in the 90's.

Plays pretty amazing but it can be a chore at times with its length. Definitely one of my favourite classics except for the long end dungeon. Once all the classes open up it is incredible with such diversity.

My love is electrifying from above
The only game in the franchise with female majority team mates! It is very ahead of its time.

The Job system from this game is something they should bring back. Imagine the characters in different costumes and abilities. WIth the modern technology, a remake will make this game gone from the shadows.

Administrator
Staff member
Can you imagine how awesome if this will have a remake, even if its low budget like what they did with Final Fantasy IV