Which Final Fantasy game do you think has the best character cast ?

I think sepiroth, zidane, cloud. All of them have a good character development. And the summon system is not bad either. So I'd say in that context. There are plenty of such small characters which are worth playing.

All the Final Fantasy games have some great characters but whats great about these Final Fantasy games, is that they have like 2 or 3 females in each game,which is great for me at least. I would have to say Fang and Yuna are my overall favorite female characters in these Final Fantasy games.

Oh Stella, just seeing her brings back some good memories. It would be hard to rate and I agree that XV is up there but I also like the original cast as a throw back too.

I think FF XV and FFVII are two good games. And they seem to have a good characters all around. So there is not much left to compare. And not much to observe as well. I am just thinking that on that premise it'd be reasonable to play the game such as that.

Final Fantasy VIII characters are for my vote. Especially the main protagonist, Squall Leonheart. His attitude, characteristic, and trait is one I really love. He looks really cool and strong. Add of course his mates too like Zell and Irvine. FFVIII was the first RPG that I fell in love. And right after then, after the long years, It is still the best for me. :D

I pretty much prefer both Final Fantasy 14 and 15, there isn't much difference in both the character cast of both series. Everything looked almost perfect with the characters of both games. So therefore, they are getting my vote in respect to your question on which Final Fantasy games have the best character cast.

Administrator
Staff member
Final Fantasy 15 is one other worst cast next to 12 for me since its a homoerotic sausage fest. 7 have the best diversity and once it got a remake it will blew up any modern cast.

The next best cast would be 10 as it ticks many boxes when it comes to inclusion ,variety and diversity.

Final Fantasy VIII characters are for my vote. Especially the main protagonist, Squall Leonheart. His attitude, characteristic, and trait is one I really love. He looks really cool and strong. Add of course his mates too like Zell and Irvine. FFVIII was the first RPG that I fell in love. And right after then, after the long years, It is still the best for me. :D
Same with me. I just loved the characters in the FF 7. Those are kind of made the series really good. The summons in crisis core. And other games definitely rocked. I'd say people will remember FF7 for years.

Final Fantasy 15 is one other worst cast next to 12 for me since its a homoerotic sausage fest. 7 have the best diversity and once it got a remake it will blew.... any modern cast.

The next best cast would be 10 as it ticks many boxes when it comes to inclusion ,variety and diversity.

It's true that character cast in Final Fantasy 15 is mostly males but that doesn't take away that it's an incredible game series of the FF game. I really enjoyed playing every bit and aspect of the game without feeling pained because it's mostly homoerotic.

Final Fantasy 15 is one other worst cast next to 12 for me since its a homoerotic sausage fest. 7 have the best diversity and once it got a remake it will blew up any modern cast.

Haha. I thought that at first, but they all grew on me after awhile.
Prompto's voice still grates on my ears though.