Are you able to play games at your work place?

It's true in all ramifications what you just said. A work place is not a gaming house and so it's supposed to be respected at all cost. I believe that bosses that are mean and uptight against gaming at workplace are only trying to build good working ethics for his employees, which is very good thing to do.
Indeed. We get salary from them. And we are supposed to work for them. And make their money worth that. So on that point I'd say playing games at work place can be really hard in a way. And I'd not choose to play game all the times for the same reason. I'd some of the time mind the boundary.

Playing games in the workplace? What is this? FantasyLand? Workplaces are becoming was annoyed with even cell phone usage, much less, games. Give me a break. :D

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
True. :) Every time I can outplay them in a game or section of a game I make a triumph scream and expression lol, but I feel my superiority gaming days are about to come to an end as they grow older. :)

Haha, definitely they are going to get better than you ever played. My mother calls kids of this generation, computer age kids, they can do and undo when it comes to handling a system. So no matter how good you believe and think you are now, it's just a matter of time and they will knock you off your perch.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
I play games during break only. The fact it's not allowed in my office to play games. I have been tempted several times to play games when I am less busy but just have to put it aside.

The truth is that as a real gamer, the temptation and urge to play even if it's for a few minutes once you get less busy with work will definitely come, but it's in your best interest to decline falling into that urge and temptation because the outcome of your actions won't be pleasant should you get caught and suffer the consequences.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
Indeed. We get salary from them. And we are supposed to work for them. And make their money worth that. So on that point I'd say playing games at work place can be really hard in a way. And I'd not choose to play game all the times for the same reason. I'd some of the time mind the boundary.

Timing your gaming periods is another good way to put a control over the urge to play at work place. If you can map out your gaming hours and sticking to it, you will come to find out that the urge to play at your work place would cease to bother you because you subconscious and mind would already be wired to play only at one particular time that you have set out for gaming.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
Playing games in the workplace? What is this? FantasyLand? Workplaces are becoming was annoyed with even cell phone usage, much less, games. Give me a break. :D

Haha, but in reality it's actually happening. People do game at work places. Even when they know it's against the work place policy, they still play especially when bosses aren't around. FantasyLand you say? You are a funny individual, it's a magic wonder land :D.

I play games during break only. The fact it's not allowed in my office to play games. I have been tempted several times to play games when I am less busy but just have to put it aside.

Personally, I enjoy playing at break times as well. There is nothing wrong with gaming at such time, because it's one's break time so one is free to use it as one sees fit. But I also try using it to call and speak with some of my friends I missed their calls during working hours.

Haha, but in reality it's actually happening. People do game at work places. Even when they know it's against the work place policy, they still play especially when bosses aren't around. FantasyLand you say? You are a funny individual, it's a magic wonder land :D.

As long it's during break period that one games at work place, I definitely see nothing wrong with that. It's a break time and one has the freedom and liberty to choose how to spend his or her own break time, and if it's with playing a game, I see nothing bad about it.

Yes sometimes if I am not so busy with my work especially if my superior are not in the office to watch me all the time. I am able to play also during lunch break of coffee break.

Haha, definitely they are going to get better than you ever played. My mother calls kids of this generation, computer age kids, they can do and undo when it comes to handling a system. So no matter how good you believe and think you are now, it's just a matter of time and they will knock you off your perch.

They are computer kids indeed, and let's face it, even if I still love gaming, it's no novelty for me and I am usually tired from working, so I don't have the same level of motivation that they do.