Phone fell into water while gaming : Anyone with such experience?

Jeez man, but I hope nothing serious happened to the phone because I believe that you would reacted immediately and bring it out before the water causes any damages to it? You should have simply dropped the phone and wash your hands, and pick it up later once you are done. But I think you wanted to multi-task :rolleyes:.
Nothing serious happened immediately. But the phone is on it's way out slowly. Usually the phones being made in china. And they are not going to take the shakes and the drops that easily. So on that point you can see that it's going to be damaged eventually.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
LOL to be honest I didn't asked what she was doing when the phone fell, but she did told me she left it a few days in raw rice to absorb all the humidity, but even so it didn't came back to life!

Haha, I believe the poop alone is enough to render the phone inactive even if it was buried in a rice plantation for a month, it certainly won't be coming back to life ever again :D. It's inside the toilet that it fell into, what is she thinking? Although I have heard that rice helps with wet phones but I haven't tried it out yet.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
Nothing serious happened immediately. But the phone is on it's way out slowly. Usually the phones being made in china. And they are not going to take the shakes and the drops that easily. So on that point you can see that it's going to be damaged eventually.

China phone products are below par when it comes to quality and durability. It's a shame that most phones being produced lately are from either one Chinese company or another, and it's actually the phone dealers that asks for them to produce cheap and not so strong phones for us to buy :mad:.

Jeez, I haven't really heard about this before and it's giving me goosebumps already picturing how the whole stuff is going to be messy. Imagining that there was poop in the toilet when the phone fell inside, damn :confused:. That's one horrible experience, mine falling into water is a whole manageable experience than having the phone drop into the toilet :mad:.

Haha, you have a funny way to think things through, I would agree that it is better to have my phone fall into a bucket of water than falling inside the toilet. I wouldn't even have the mouth to tell anyone exactly what happened to the phone because it's such a disgusting thing to tell someone.

LOL to be honest I didn't asked what she was doing when the phone fell, but she did told me she left it a few days in raw rice to absorb all the humidity, but even so it didn't came back to life!

What else could she be doing when her phone fell inside the toilet apart from the normal toilet business that we all know about. It's such a hard luck on her side to have her phone suffer through the horrors of toilet room and getting put out of commission. As a girl, I'm quite certain she would cry her heart and eyes out that day.

China phone product, oh really? Well I'm not surprised that the phone gave out in no distant time. China phone products are known very for its poor quality and lack of durability. I have used China phones for sometimes now, just a simple fall on the floor is a big deal for the phone, not to talk more of it falling into water. It's going to mark the end of the phone.

What else could she be doing when her phone fell inside the toilet apart from the normal toilet business that we all know about. It's such a hard luck on her side to have her phone suffer through the horrors of toilet room and getting put out of commission. As a girl, I'm quite certain she would cry her heart and eyes out that day.

That's true, she was heartbroken, but it's all about being careless, she forgot she had it with her. At the same time, it can really happen to anyone, gaming or not haha. :)

That's true, she was heartbroken, but it's all about being careless, she forgot she had it with her. At the same time, it can really happen to anyone, gaming or not haha. :)

That's what careless gets us. It's true that could happen to anyone, for the record I take my phone with me into the toilet as well but I'm always holding it in my hand, I'm not dropping it for any reason unless when I'm about concluding my toilet business. If my phone fell into the damn toilet, I would be so pissed.

Mine would be having to throw it higher and would fell on the ground, like I have done this several times with my phone. There are situations like sometimes when a cockroaches flies then probably all of you would run for your life no matter what happens ( hahaha ) but my situation is the cockroach just straightly landed on my phone and boom!, guess what I did throw it like I'm one of the competitors on a javelin throwing competition. Not being sarcastic or what, but I did really throw it high than you could ever imagine. I really hate cockroaches!!

That's what careless gets us. It's true that could happen to anyone, for the record I take my phone with me into the toilet as well but I'm always holding it in my hand, I'm not dropping it for any reason unless when I'm about concluding my toilet business. If my phone fell into the damn toilet, I would be so pissed.

Yeah, it can happen to anyone. I too usually have my phone in the back pocket of my jeans, and it's a loose pocket, so whenever I go I am careful enough to switch to a side pocket lol, I don't want to damage it!