I play my very first Final Fantasy experience in gameboy advance and it is the ff1 where the warrior of light was the main character. You guys, what is the first ff game did you play?

I play my very first Final Fantasy experience in gameboy advance and it is the ff1 where the warrior of light was the main character. You guys, what is the first ff game did you play?

A new empire is the first FF I ever played. That was last year November. I have also installed other FF apps available on play store but I noticed there are many of them.

I don't remember the first FF game that I've played but I also remember playing FF1 on gameboy but not sure if it's the first FF game. I think it's the FF 3 on the PSP, I also did remember playing it and for what I remember it's the first FF game that I've saw and played with.

The very first Final Fantasy game that I ever played was Final Fantasy IX. I really got addicted to it for quite some time which got me into playing other Final Fantasy games.

I began with FF1 and I have been playing the others, upwards the series. Many of the games are nice, only a few need to be polished here and there.

This should be in the general FF discussion, no ?

Anyway, the first FF game I've played is FF7 on the PSX. It was great at the time and is still good even now. I've never gone back and played the previous games in the series.

I don't exactly remember which one was my first title now. But I do have played the FF7 many times and that's in my memory for longer. So I'd say FF5 onwards games were something I started to enjoy.

Gameboy Advance, that brings me back memories! I think the first time I played it was there too, and it was already an awesome game. It has evolved a lot, but it was already excellent at the time of the first release.

I never owned a Gameboy, as I assumed it wasn't a very capable handheld console, technically speaking. Then again, I've never played FF1 either.