Well, I loved Fable 1 and want to try the Lost one. But I am looking forword to the new Fable. Here is what we know about the game.

1. Fable 2 takes place roughly 500 years after the original story. (Damm..)
2. Albion has seen some significant changes, both to its scenery and characters
3. Some "rather cool"(I guess they couldn't think of anything else to say) twists have been promised.
4. From the trailer, early blunderbuss(Old old OLD school shotgun) firearms will appear in the game.
5. The game will be a bit more mature in content than Fable. (Does anyone thinking of GTA?)
6. There is a new woods region that is the size of all of the original woodland regions combined. (wee... more woods lol)
7. The "Good or Evil" element will be much more prevalent in Fable 2. (More?)
8. The Hero starts as a street urchin. (Alright, we start as thugs!)
9. The player will be able to choose his or her character's gender. Their bodies will mature accordingly as they age or level up in experience. (Well, there is going to be alot of females around. BOOBIES!!!)
10. Property can now be properly invested in, and you will also be able to buy things like castles or even catacombs. (Sweet, you can be a pimp in the game with your own castle or two.... or five.)
11. It is now possible to have children, whether you are playing as a female or a male. ("Rock the boat. Don't tip the boat over. Rock the boat")
12. The designer wants to reproduce a theme of unconditional love in your children. (Now it's like life itself.)
13. The player can plant an acorn into the ground and watch it grow into an oak tree. (weee.... planting stuff. I will try to hold myself in.)
14. The player can affect the future of a camp by choosing to finance it or slay everyone inside. (ok....)
15. The Hero's child is affected by the Hero's actions. This means that if the 16. Hero is evil, his child will be too. (Like father like son. Or whatever..)
17. Images found online taken from X06 show a new area called Bloodstone which appears to be a coastal dock-style area for ships.
18. Other the images from X06 also hint heavily at pirates making an appearance and indicate that the "whores" of Albion, as named in the image, will also reappear in Fable 2. (Hookers and pirates oh my!)
19. The improved combat system will mean that the way the hero swings his sword changes according to proximity of walls, allies, and enemies. (Well that is cool. No more of the same fucking swing.)
20.The game will have a multiplayer portion. (Sweet.)
21.You will now be able to take jobs as such as barman, a farmer, or even a prostitute. (Evil prostitutes?)
22.Your character will age, as the game takes place over 50 years. (What?)
23.The Hero will be able to have a companion, most likely a dog. (Lassie!)
24.There will be an online element with a team mechanic. (TEAM RAPE! RUN!)
25.If you die, you can not return so you have to restart/load the game. (Stock up on milk and meat.)

A Secret Messenger ...
That's all a big load of crap. Most of those points are nothing more than re-wordings of pretty much everything that was advertised to be in the original Fable, back when it was still being developed. Instead, the finished product (even the "Lost Chapters") just ended up being Morrowind for pre-schoolers. It's nothing but a lot of bull to get people excited. I'll be shocked if even half of what is there actually makes it into the final game in good form.

I have high hopes for this game, but With Fable 1 they promised the Stars and the Moon and all we got was the moon. (Mind you I loved the moon.)

I was pretty pumped for Fable but I got turned off by the aging mechanics of the game. I'm the kind of person who likes to train up sufficiently before going off on a standard/boss mission and while I was training to beef up my boy for the sister-saving mission, he aged so much that the guy was an old geezer in no time at all while the sister was still a young woman. I kinda put it away after that.

I'm still hopeful for Fable 2 though and I guess I might pick it up (after Blue Dragon and Lost Planet, though).

It's Judgement Time!
5. The game will be a bit more mature in content than Fable. (Does anyone thinking of GTA?))

Er... Fable was already pretty mature. It included themes like mass murder and sex. How the **** could it be more mature without resorting to naked women and sex games. It pretty much WAS GTA but without cars.

I was pretty pumped for Fable but I got turned off by the aging mechanics of the game. I'm the kind of person who likes to train up sufficiently before going off on a standard/boss mission and while I was training to beef up my boy for the sister-saving mission, he aged so much that the guy was an old geezer in no time at all while the sister was still a young woman. I kinda put it away after that.

yeah I didnt like the fact that training made you age. I hope they change that in Fable 2. Because I hate aging. But after a while, I got used to it and didnt care as much. No matter how old, I was still a horned bad ass who didnt let anyone give me ****. That's what I loved about Fable. I didnt have to take crap from anybody, not even Whisper. Call ME a farm boy, will ya? =_= yeah..

I just got the Lost Chapters since a couple of days and I like it.
Any other games like this that you guys could recommend?

It's Judgement Time!
I dont know many other games similar to this other than Jade Empire and Knights of the Old Republic. Where you make these choices between good or bad. Fable is great at first but man is it short. Once it's over, it's over. Really nothing to do but continue slaughtering towns (What else is there to do, if you're good there's really nothing to do. No one to save or anything.)

One thing I love about Fable, though, is that you could make a pretty neat Rider-type character. There's a Slow-Time spell that feels a lot like Kabuto's "Clock Up!". I loved making a hero character and leveling Slow Time, for that Kamen Rider Kabuto feel.

Yea I played Knights of the Old Republic 1 & 2 but I didn't like how the missions were kinda long, the lightsaber fights were cool though.

One thing I love about Fable, though, is that you could make a pretty neat Rider-type character. There's a Slow-Time spell that feels a lot like Kabuto's "Clock Up!". I loved making a hero character and leveling Slow Time, for that Kamen Rider Kabuto feel.

All they need is a kick that looks like Kabuto's and his whole suit. Watch out evil foes! Kamen Rider Kabuto is here to kick your ass and have sex with Clock-Up. :laugh: