I currently have two emulators installed on my phone. It helps me play games that I never thought I would be able to play again because of the lack of availability of the previous gaming consoles or gaming disks. I love using them and it really helped me to reminisce and play my games.

I actually have emulator on my phone as well, and I agree on how much it can give you nostalgic moments in your life. I do remember playing Pokemon on some emulator that I've installed and it's probably awesome playing and also thinking about the days where you usually play it on Gameboy.

Old FF can be played with some of the Android emulators. And a lot of emulators are being tweaked. I think some emulators require more RAM. Also some emulators are kind of painful to use on the phone. So I make use of the tablet for the same. And it can be a good start in that sense.

Old FF can be played with some of the Android emulators. And a lot of emulators are being tweaked. I think some emulators require more RAM. Also some emulators are kind of painful to use on the phone. So I make use of the tablet for the same. And it can be a good start in that sense.
I agree. Also, I miss the buttons. It is different, I like the feel of buttons when playing.

Yes a lot of emulators try to bring the stuff that was in the old consoles. I remember some arcade emulators tried to emulate the arcade coin and button experience too. Though not a lot of success there. As the games tend to hang. And it kind of slowed things down. So I guess for each emulator it could be different.

I tried PPSSPP and for me this the best emulator.FPse is cool too but prefer PPSSPP.

I tried PPSSPP and for me this the best emulator.FPse is cool too but prefer PPSSPP.
Interesting FPse seems to be a new addition. I may have to try it out. As of now I have tried out some of the limited options. And it seems to have limited me in many ways. I think on that note it would be worth checking out.