JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
^ He was also Smith from The Matrix trilogy.

Lurker
Grrn, as usual, you're talking pure ****. It's long been known this movie will have elements of previous mythos, indeed there's a few scenes that are ripped straight out of the original series in this, albiet represented by crappy looking Eva knock offs.

Try and figure out what the heck you're talking about when defending this "real" crap you get off on.

It's Judgement Time!
indeed there's a few scenes that are ripped straight out of the original series in this

How would you know? Have you seen the movie? Have you read a script? Well I havent, so if Im talking ****, I'm doing so out of blissful ignorance. I didnt defend it, merely made a comment and elaboration on why I like their direction. I havent seen anything, man. I could be wrong. Stop being so angry at my opinions because at the end of the day, it's not worth it. I'm not going to waste my life being angry over a damned Transformers movie. If you want to be, great. But dont hate me just because I want to like the movie.

As I said, not going to defend this movie because the damned movie isnt even out yet, there's nothing to defend.

Lurker
Anywho, I'd kinda want David Kaye to play Megatron in this movie, I've always liked him better than Welker. Same for Prime, I wanted Gary Chalk to get his voice, but that's probably because I grew up with him as the voice of Prime.

I agree,am use to the beast wars type voices and then G1.