I didn't play any video games on Christmas because there are lots of foods and activities so 1 day is not enough and I didn't have the time playing any of these beautiful games but after the holidays, I can now spend some time for playing Final Fantasy.
Haha! But let us hope you will play some of them during beginning of new year.

I have not played to many games during the Christmas season-but I did see some of the really young tykes in the house playing a game called Zombie Catchers, and it was fun to watch them play on a Ipad. I think the object of the game,is to catch all the zombies and make the earth safe once more(haha) !
Interesting game, looks cool for this season. I guess children will find this game very interesting.

I played yesterday during my free time some of the FF games, but I am really focusing right now with the Christmas celebration since it is only once in a year. I made a lot of works and effort just to have a great Christmas. Maybe I will be back for playing FF games after the celebration of Christmas and new year.

I don't usually play during Christmas Day, but I do play after the day. I usually play some Multiplayer games because all my close relatives are there present especially my cousins which are all gamer as well, so playing multiplayer games would be nice and would be the best option.

I played yesterday during my free time some of the FF games, but I am really focusing right now with the Christmas celebration since it is only once in a year. I made a lot of works and effort just to have a great Christmas. Maybe I will be back for playing FF games after the celebration of Christmas and new year.
That is nice . I hope you are now resuming officially resuming to playing the FF games after Christmas.

I don't usually play during Christmas Day, but I do play after the day. I usually play some Multiplayer games because all my close relatives are there present especially my cousins which are all gamer as well, so playing multiplayer games would be nice and would be the best option.
And I know during December and eraly January is the ideal time you will be in contact with many relatives and friendds. I hope you enjoy playing with them.

I do a lot of things on Christmas it's not playing games, it's Christmas my man let's celebrate Christmas not playing games because Christmas to us Christians is the birth of Jesus Christ that why we celebrate Christmas. Playing games can wait Christmas just one time a year so for just a day we sacrifice for not playing games like Jesus sacrifice for us, let's worship his holy day GOD BLESS and MERRY CHRISTMAS to all.
What you are talking about is true. For most Christians like myself, we really recognize and value Christmas because of Christ our king. But a little game in the eveningg can do.

My Christmas have been a crazy one, I haven't actually have enough time to get through all my programs this period starting from 23rd December till date. My playing time actually get caught up and went up in smoke but I'm glad the celebration are all over today, at least by tomorrow upwards I'm going to be free to start up my playing life again.

What you are talking about is true. For most Christians like myself, we really recognize and value Christmas because of Christ our king. But a little game in the eveningg can do.

If one is disposed to play in Christmas period, I practically don't see anything wrong with it, hell I wished I had the opportunity to play myself but as a result of lack of such opportunity I could not find chance to play back then but now I'm as free like air so I can play more often.

I play League of Legend during christmas, I also played mobile legends since they have the same interface and gameplay. I really enjoying playing those games. It is great exercise for your mind and coordination of your body. You will burn so much calories by thinking and moving your fingers and arms. You can also get frustrated when you're losing.