What Made You Play The Final Fantasy Game Titles

There was a lot of hype around the game among some of my friends when I was younger, so I kind of just fell into it that way, although I did kind of take it step further after playing it for a while. It just grabbed a hold of me and the rest is history.

I think watching the YouTube video reviews about Final Fantasy has made me want to play more of these games-and they do give you a lot of tips about the different platforms to play this game on-and also some great advice on other things. You can watch these videos about all the different Final Fantasy games and then make your own decisions on what device or what game would be fun to play !

VII is the go-to favourite Final Fantasy since it's many players' first ever role-playing game, and it truly deserves its legions of fans. Not only was it a seminal release with its ground-breaking cinematic storytelling, but it has some of the best characters, music and moments. Who can forget the first time you stumbled outside of the city of Midgar and into the vast 3D world map, cross-dressed to infiltrate a mobster's lair, and enjoyed fun and games in the spectacular Golden Saucer theme park? It also arguably features video gaming's most iconic demise with Aeris at the hands of the villainous Sephiroth.

What exactly makes me love playing the games of final fantasy are those lively coverages that make me feel like not going anywhere at all and can help you download those apps that you've already heard about far and near.

Just like you, I'm also a fan of any open world games that has a good story lines even though if it's graphics sucks, but the story that flows through out the whole game makes it more interesting and more awesome for me. Like it's a missing piece that needed on a game, for it to be more amazing and awesome for the viewers or players.

I have not finish playing all the whole final fantasy game titles, I have played few of it back then, and also finished the final fantasy the first and second edition.

What made me play the final fantasy game titles was because of my cousins and younger brothers who can't get their hands of final fantasy game till date, but this site exposed me to all their titles because I didn't know I was only playing the game.

As compared to other games in the same genre, I think FF games are better and can easily entertain somebody. They have nice soundtrack and exemplary graphical scenes. Their stories are also easy to follow.