Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
No not yet, but I like these mobile games for your phone though-but the whole idea of this game, is to bring a game to the mobile platform that is comparable to the console games-and it has some great 3d graphics that are very realistic and I think this would be the game for me on mobile devices. Wow, take a look at this Mobius Final Fantasy YouTube review !

The video look good in its graphics and quality but I still believe that some improvements to be done in its context. Final Fantasy developers have been doing an excellent job with the various versions of Final Fantasy games they are getting into the market for we gamers, and we are showing much appreciation by constantly patronizing the games.

@Mildredtabitha This is my first of hearing of this game. What's is called Mobius Final Fantasy, and you said it's for mobile phones. I would first look it up in YouTube to determine exactly what's it's like and to be sure it's worth investing my time, because I wouldn't fancy getting a game that would just prove to be a waste of time.

I think I would also look up some people/players reviews on the game. They would be the best people to point out exactly if the game is worth playing in the first place from their already experience with it.

I believe the game is worth playing but I doubt if people are into FF mobile version. So expect some negative comments since most people do not like playing FF on the phone. I would suggest you try it out when you are ready to play. :D

I can trust reviews from members on this forum.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
I believe the game is worth playing but I doubt if people are into FF mobile version. So expect some negative comments since most people do not like playing FF on the phone. I would suggest you try it out when you are ready to play. :D

I can trust reviews from members on this forum.

Reviews are quite good decider for most people before playing most games. This helps a lot as it helps show a vast insight into the game by those who has played if first.

You are actually correct when you pointed out that most people aren't into mobile version of Final Fantasy games. I actually tried to play Final Fantasy XV on one of my android phone, it kept misbehaving by always logging out. This is a major turn off for me and I definitely it's the same with anyone else who tries it.

Mobius FF is a role playing game designed for mobile phones.

Sarah lotte cornelia is the princess of a kingdom in palamecia. Wol is the protagonist who should fulfill a prophecy about a warrior of light. Wol is one of the people who are brought to palamecia. They are known as blanks because they suffer from amnesia.

Palamecia is under attack by armies of chaos and prophecied warrior should save the people. Here is the prophecy

Anyone played this game?

Is it available in playstore? If so, do I need to buy it?

The trailer seems interesting. I want to play this game. I am looking for a good strategy game since one month but I couldn't find a better one. I was bored with most of the game I have in my iphone. I want to try this Mobius FF.

Is it available in playstore? If so, do I need to buy it?

The trailer seems interesting. I want to play this game. I am looking for a good strategy game since one month but I couldn't find a better one. I was bored with most of the game I have in my iphone. I want to try this Mobius FF.

You need an android phone of version 6 and above. I am not sure about iOS. And yes, the game is on playstore. No paying for it. I think you need data to play it because that is what I noticed with another FF for mobile version. :) I hope you enjoy the game when you install it. :D

You need an android phone of version 6 and above. I am not sure about iOS. And yes, the game is on playstore. No paying for it. I think you need data to play it because that is what I noticed with another FF for mobile version. :) I hope you enjoy the game when you install it. :D

I try to check in "App store" and here is what I found:

MOBIUS FINAL FANTASY
Developer: SQUARE ENIX Co., Ltd

It is compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch but you must have iOS 7.0 version or later. Only English is the available language. The rating is so high (4.5/5 star). The good thing is it's free. I will download it now.

I have barely gotten enough time to even count as really playing, but it was better than I thought it would be. I am still getting used to the mobile thing but more and more they really are quite impressive.

I try to check in "App store" and here is what I found:

MOBIUS FINAL FANTASY
Developer: SQUARE ENIX Co., Ltd

It is compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch but you must have iOS 7.0 version or later. Only English is the available language. The rating is so high (4.5/5 star). The good thing is it's free. I will download it now.

It is also available on android and steam. I meant a version of 6.0 and above for android. :D

I haven't play the game yet but I will try it. I see a lot of good reviews on the comment section in the playstore and I think I will enjoy the game if I have the time to play it. This will be interesting for me.

It is also available on Android and steam. I meant a version of 6.0 and above for android. :D

Okay, now it's downloaded. The available option for signing in is only through Facebook. After signing in using my Facebook account, it downloaded something but it will not take time. Then, another two options for downloading the tutorial. I think I need to delete some files on my phone as my phone almost running out of memory. By the way, the background music is so cool.