Mobius FF is a role playing game designed for mobile phones.

Sarah lotte cornelia is the princess of a kingdom in palamecia. Wol is the protagonist who should fulfill a prophecy about a warrior of light. Wol is one of the people who are brought to palamecia. They are known as blanks because they suffer from amnesia.

Palamecia is under attack by armies of chaos and prophecied warrior should save the people. Here is the prophecy
When darkness shrouds the land, the
Warrior of Light will come.
Hope rides in his wake.

Anyone played this game?

It is when I am getting to hear about this game for the first time. This is the importance of getting involved in forums like this, where you get to learn new things everyday from friends. I will personally look for this game and try playing it.Let me hope it is also easy just like the other FF games.

It is when I am getting to hear about this game for the first time. This is the importance of getting involved in forums like this, where you get to learn new things everyday from friends. I will personally look for this game and try playing it.Let me hope it is also easy just like the other FF games.

Okay. And when you do get the English version of this game, come and tell us. :D

I read somewhere while doing my research that MFF English version will be out soon.

No not yet, but I like these mobile games for your phone though-but the whole idea of this game, is to bring a game to the mobile platform that is comparable to the console games-and it has some great 3d graphics that are very realistic and I think this would be the game for me on mobile devices. Wow, take a look at this Mobius Final Fantasy YouTube review !

I have not played this game yet. The game is looking pretty much impressive by your explanation. I believe that this game will really make me addictive to itself. I will definitely give it time in a few next days.

No not yet, but I like these mobile games for your phone though-but the whole idea of this game, is to bring a game to the mobile platform that is comparable to the console games-and it has some great 3d graphics that are very realistic and I think this would be the game for me on mobile devices. Wow, take a look at this Mobius Final Fantasy YouTube review !

I just watched the YouTube review and this game is worth playing. I am also adding Mobius FF on my list of games to play before 2017 ends. :D

I have not played this game yet. The game is looking pretty much impressive by your explanation. I believe that this game will really make me addictive to itself. I will definitely give it time in a few next days.

That is nice to know. :D I will be looking forward to reading your review and your experience with the game.

Seems most of us have not tried this game. Let's try and look for it and test it. I will be very happy if members will come with their reviews about this game and the tips on how to play it. It will also shed light on where to find it, especially to some of us who know nothing about this game.

I finally played it though I did not complete it. There was disruption of power. The game is nice just like the other FFs. What I lack these days is the time to play many games. There are more fantastic games than the number of free hours I have . But I try my level best to play them.

Seems most of us have not tried this game. Let's try and look for it and test it. I will be very happy if members will come with their reviews about this game and the tips on how to play it. It will also shed light on where to find it, especially to some of us who know nothing about this game.

I finally played it though I did not complete it. There was disruption of power. The game is nice just like the other FFs. What I lack these days is the time to play many games. There are more fantastic games than the number of free hours I have . But I try my level best to play them.

It is good to know someone tried it. I will also have more time to play FF games after my final exams. It is understandable when you say you have less time for playing and this reminds of those who play at midnight.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
Mobius FF is a role playing game designed for mobile phones.

Sarah lotte cornelia is the princess of a kingdom in palamecia. Wol is the protagonist who should fulfill a prophecy about a warrior of light. Wol is one of the people who are brought to palamecia. They are known as blanks because they suffer from amnesia.

Palamecia is under attack by armies of chaos and prophecied warrior should save the people. Here is the prophecy

Anyone played this game?

@Mildredtabitha This is my first of hearing of this game. What's is called Mobius Final Fantasy, and you said it's for mobile phones. I would first look it up in YouTube to determine exactly what's it's like and to be sure it's worth investing my time, because I wouldn't fancy getting a game that would just prove to be a waste of time.

I think I would also look up some people/players reviews on the game. They would be the best people to point out exactly if the game is worth playing in the first place from their already experience with it.