Spy x Family Blu-Ray Announced For June

Staff member
<p>Spy x Family, one of our favorite anime to debut last year, will finally become physical this summer. Crunchyroll has announced a Blu-Ray set for SPY x FAMILY PART 1, which will contain the first twelve episodes of the show along with bonuses like footage of a con panel featuring the English dub cast, interviews with the Japanese cast, and of course, the inevitable Textless Closing Sequence. There will also be a DVD version of the release.</p>

Anya is my favorite character and I can't believe the writer of the manga said he hates Anya but keeps writing her because she is money.

It's always exciting when our favorite anime get physical releases, and Spy x Family fans are in for a treat with this upcoming Blu-Ray set.

This show is awesome, Twilight brings the Spy action, Yor brings the Violence and gore while Anya brings the comedy and cuteness.

At first I had idea it is like something like Spy Kids. Maybe in later sesons kid become spy to and entire family work together. Later I got idea it is like Mr. and Mrs. Smith with Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie.

I don't like the character Yuki because his possessiveness to his sister Yor felt like its incestious.

It's always exciting when our favorite anime get physical releases, and Spy x Family fans are in for a treat with this upcoming Blu-Ray set.
I don't have a favorite anime as yet, but I can understand the excitement. Spy x Family has gained a huge following, and having a Blu-Ray set available for fans is definitely something to look forward to. It's a great way to support the series and enjoy high-quality visuals and audio at the same time.

Anya's cuteness is my stress reliever. If I become a mom someday, I will name my daughter Anya.