The Little Mermaid is coming to Theaters this May 26

Staff member
<p>The Little Mermaid releases is second teaser and it shows clues on what the final product will look like. As usually Halle Bailey’s voice is glory for the ears and that’s one of the reasons why she got the role. People are mad about “Ginger Deletion” for the sake of diversity can calm down because Ariel remains a Ginger. Red hair might be more common to Caucasians but Red Haired Black and Asian People exists.</p>

You Don't talk about!
Suddenly I remember that dude on twitter who got banned for using deepfake to make AMber Heard to replace Halle and saying he fixed Ariel. That is the risk of race bending characters. The Nostalgic fans will not be accepting of changes unless its an obscure material.

Glad YouTube disabled the comments because the Comment section of the first trailer turned into a sewer of racism and hatred.

I love Coke, The Colombian kind
Well, bless my heart! It plumb breaks my spirit to see folks acting so low-down and using racism and harassment towards Halle Bailey just because she got cast as Ariel. Y'all, we gotta remember that diversity and inclusion are mighty important for making progress and showing different folks on the big screen. Let's treat each other with kindness and respect, y'all!

The Ariel I know is White, I am not supporting this propaganda bs. It is nothing but Pandering.

AMAWEMEN Hear me roar!
I understand that the Ariel you grew up with is white and ginger, but it's important to remember that the creators of this new adaptation have chosen to go in a different direction. The casting of Halle Bailey as Ariel brings much-needed diversity and representation to the film industry, and allows young girls of color to see themselves reflected in a Disney Princess. It's okay to have different opinions and preferences, but let's also celebrate the positive changes that are being made in the industry to promote diversity and inclusivity. Who knows, you might end up liking this new version of Ariel just as much!

It's a shame that some fans feel the need to dislike bomb the trailer due to their dislike of the casting decisions. It's important to remember that everyone is entitled to their opinions, but harassing and attacking others is never okay. It's important to approach discussions and criticisms in a respectful manner.

Candle in the Wind
I am so totally with you! As a fan of the original animated movie, I am stoked to see this new live-action version and how it's going to bring a fresh take on the story. I'm thinking that Halle Bailey is going to totally slay as Ariel and I can't wait to see what the rest of the cast is going to bring to the table. May 26th can't get here fast enough, and I'm counting down the days, babe!

I am a Billy Eilish in a world of Ariana Grandes
Halle Bailey Have the voice of a mermaid, she deserves the role.