Ghost Trick™: Phantom Detective Reawakens the Spirit World in Summer 2023!

Legit Boss
Y'all, I am just beside myself with excitement waitin' for a sequel to Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective! That game is just so darn captivatin', I can't get enough of it. I am just dyin' to dive back into the world of Sissel and all his ghostly powers. Of course, a sequel would be the bee's knees, but I'd be tickled pink just to see it remastered for the modern gaming world. That game was ahead of its time, and I can't wait to see how it holds up now

I just love this one and would like to once again take the role of the ghost detective to unravel the secrets of the spirit world and save my friends from a fate worse than death lol

Complete Global saturation
it is a crime this game never had a sequel, especially it became influential eventually. So I head of its time.

it is a crime this game never had a sequel, especially it became influential eventually. So I head of its time.
I wish its makers or anyone who has the money and influence can read your comment and we may see a sequel of it coming very soon.

Strongest Woman in the World
Capcom is not making a Sequel because they prioritize their real Money Makers which are Resident Evil, Street Fighter and Monster Hunter. Those Games makes them money while Ghosttrick don't.