Resident Evil: Death Island Jill Valentine finally Meets Leon Kennedy

I got this
Capcom why would you waste Jill Valentine's comeback to a CGI film? I want Jill in a game where she is the lead character because you sidelined her for so long. Putting her in a movie with Leon and Chris will get her sidelined more like how those CGI movies treated Rebecca and Claire. Ada is the only woman who got a great treatment in those CGI movies.

Residence of Evil
How I wish Jill have a consistent face. She have Julia Voth's face In Resident evil remake, Umbrella Chronicles and Resident Evil 5. Shave Amra's face in Revelations and Operation Raccoon city. Now in Re3 remake and this movie she have Sasha's face. The constant change of face make it felt like Jill is having Plastic Surgery. I hope Sasha is the last no model change.

Eradicate the past
With the introduction of a mysterious woman in the trailer, I think that she could be Mother Miranda, a Antagonist of Resident Evil Village. This would certainly add an interesting twist to the plot, and could explain why Chris Redfield left BSAA to hunt her down.

Leon steals the show in every CGI movie of the series and becomes the go-to character for fans. Despite Chris and Jill also being popular, Leon has managed to outpace them as the lead. Fans are eagerly anticipating Jill's return and are hoping she shines in the next film, as they have a strong desire to see more of her iconic presence on the big screen. With Leon being the standout character, there's no doubt that Jill has big shoes to fill. But, if there's one thing that fans know for sure, it's that Jill has what it takes to make a major impact in the franchise. Capcom just keep forgetting she exist.

Wow, it's so cool that Jill and Leon are finally meeting on screen,, right? And in a way that's totally in line with the games, y'know? The CGI movies have been fantastic, they really capture the spirit of the games, not like those live action ones that didn't even try to stay true to the source material. Anyway, fans have been waiting for Jill's return, she looks sooo young, thanks to the virus! Can't wait to see her back in action, working with Leon, that's gonna be epic, right? I hope she gets plenty of screen time, she's such a fan-favorite and Deserves it.

G'day mate, I gotta say, the idea of Jill and Leon teaming up is a cracker of a move. It's gonna be a hoot to see how these two legends, with their different ways of doing things, handle this new drama. And to be honest, I could do with seeing a bit less of Chris in this one. He's been everywhere lately and it's a bit much, if ya ask me. I reckon it's time for some underutilized nostalgic faces to step up and take the reins. And with Jill and Leon at the helm, you know this movie's gonna be a ripper. Can't wait to see what kind of mischief they get up to and how they tackle this new villain. It's gonna be a real hoot, I tell ya. So let's sit back, crack a tinnie, and enjoy the ride. Cheers!

The CGI Resident Evil movies are way better than the live-action flicks and that Netflix series. They stay true to the source material and deliver an authentic experience for fans. The animated films bring the world of Resident Evil to life in a whole new way. They don't compromise on the lore, unlike the live-action adaptations. If you're a fan of the games, you won't be disappointed with the CGI films. They're a refreshing change and showcase the Resident Evil universe in a way that stays true to its roots. So, if you're looking for a Resident Evil fix, skip the live-action stuff and dive straight into the animated films. They're 10 times better. I can see this movie more watchable than that Dua Lipa lypsynching mess.

Complete Global saturation
I sincerely hope that Jill Valentine has a substantial role in this Anime, and not just a brief appearance. I am overjoyed to see the franchise continue with a new animated movie. I have been a fan of previous animated offerings such as "Resident Evil Degeneration," "Damnation," "Vendetta," and "Infinite Darkness." These animated works have provided a more enjoyable viewing experience compared to the live-action adaptations. Additionally, I appreciate that the animated films and shows are faithful to the main storyline of the games, as established by Capcom. I eagerly anticipate the release of "Resident Evil: Death Island."