M3GAN starts Hacking Negative reviews and her online beef with Chucky continues

The beef between m3gan and chucky is very much expected. After all, chucky is more of a proud little thing.

Annabelle is the classiest killer doll, She never joined this online drama. She also have more box office success more than these two combined.
It was one of the best and the best does not need to prove anything and do anything to stay in the limelight like m3gan is doing.

Chucky needs Attention because his tv show needs renewal, M3gan needs attention because of her movie. Annabelle, that's beneath her.

Expecto Patronum
Chucky is the only one who is sensitive to fight back from her insults. Annabelle does not give a damn and Wednesday ignores her.

This felt like both of my parents are fighting. I love both and I cannot choose sides. I want to see a M3GAN 2 and a Chuckie Season 3. Mother and Father are fighting, I don't know which custody I will go with. 🤣
The sequel is going to be in 2025 that is going to be long wait.

Don't be Jealous of my Boogie
I want attention from Mama M3gan so I will try to insult her in hopes she hacks my tweets.

What does the Fox say?
Staff member
Feuding is an effective marketing technique. But hacking? Why is that being allowed?