A First Impression of 'Alchemy of Souls' Season 2

What does the Fox say?
Staff member
<p>‘Alchemy of Souls’ is an historical fiction/romance/fantasy Korean drama series. All events take place in the country called Daeho, which can not be found in history or on any maps. Viewrs like me who watched Season 1 could hardly wait for Season 2. At the end of Season 1, the two main characters, Jang Uk (played by Lee Jae-Wook) and Naksu/Mu-Deok (played by Jung So-min) had confessed their love for each other. However, one of the main characters, Jang Uk, died and the other main character, Naksu/Mu-Deok, was trying to die but in the last scene it looked like two people dived into the lake and were attempting to rescue her. </p>

Alchemy of Souls Part 2 will definitely give us the answers we're all looking for. It looks like the cast has the skills to give performances that will change the world. It's too bad that they kept changing the actress. At first, it was Naksu, but after they got to know Mudeok, they switched to Mudseo. However, they couldn't help it.

Ariel's Bestfriend
I don't like part two since Natsu changed bodies and forgot everything, and I haven't seen her say that she loves the UK or that it's really her. Additionally, they ought to avoid altering the persona in any way. I simply couldn't handle it. The first season was by far the greatest. I regret seeing Part 2 because it for me rendered the entire series useless.

Season 2 fell short of the lofty expectations set by Season 1, yet the show nevertheless delivered a pleasant finish because it could. As far as I can tell, the plot was pieced together swiftly. It needs to move more slowly so that the enchanted world's grandeur can be fully appreciated.

Please do not Ban Me
This is one of my favorite Korean shows. was the best I've seen. Of course, the rest were great too; some submissions captured the audience's interest with their distinctive blend of comedy, drama, mystery, action, romance, or other genre tropes. Your opinion? Combining previous examples yielded this. Your performance was impressive. There are weaknesses in every drama. Despite this, it's the greatest I've seen. I like Historical as much as Kingdom, and I hope to see more from this sweet and innocent ensemble. I experienced the Kingdom's era-appropriate atmosphere.

There's Plastic tree
This show has a great premise and story, but it might be better if it toned down the comedy and eliminated Korean drama's cringeworthy masculine clichés. Naksu is a skilled outsider who suffered a tragic setback. For her revenge scheme, she spent years alone in the bush learning to swim and survive off the land. They made her excessively dependent on the surrounding high-status males who are trying to court her, which requires a lot of mental stamina to endure.

I don't like part two since Natsu changed bodies and forgot everything, and I haven't seen her say that she loves the UK or that it's really her. Additionally, they ought to avoid altering the persona in any way. I simply couldn't handle it. The first season was by far the greatest. I regret seeing Part 2 because it for me rendered the entire series useless.
So glad to hear that because I was wondering if I was the only one disappointed with Season 2.

Season 2 fell short of the lofty expectations set by Season 1, yet the show nevertheless delivered a pleasant finish because it could. As far as I can tell, the plot was pieced together swiftly. It needs to move more slowly so that the enchanted world's grandeur can be fully appreciated.
Season 1 was flipping awesome! Which is why I was really expecting a lot from Season 2. About the only thing I predict from Season 2 is that there probably won't be a Season 3. I should have guessed it wasn't going to be that good because it went from 20 episodes in Season 1 to only 10 episodes in Season 2. Do the math. It was only half as good.

Future Squid Game winner
This Korean drama takes you on a spellbinding journey that will leave you enchanted and wanting more. This rich and intricate world is vividly described, making it easy to imagine each twist and turn. The characters are complex and dynamic, engrossing you in their battles and struggles as if you were standing right beside them. This television drama is a work of art, and I wholeheartedly recommend it to anyone looking for an unforgettable fantasy.