PowerWash Simulator Comes To Playstation, And Croft Manor

Administrator
<p>PowerWash Simulator is a surprise PC hit from last year where you’re a person in a full-body suit shooting a hose of pressurized water at dirty targets. Your simple yet addictive goal is to clean everything you see that is dirty. Now it’s coming to consoles, and to commemorate the occasion, the development team has cooked up your biggest challenge yet: Lara Croft’s mansion.</p>

Elevation!!! WOO!
Lara Croft is a rich woman who is too busy exploring ancient tombs so no wonder she will hire someone to clean her house she have no time for that.

Ol Da Foxeee Laydeez lurve mah Aksent!
Okay, this is awesome; please continue adding downloadable content in which we clean up the houses and businesses of our favorite game characters. As a fan of the Tomb Raider series, I can imagine Lara Croft's sprawling estate. Among the many gaming-related videos I've seen today, this one is by far the most bizarre. Power-washing Lara's mansion is not something I've ever considered doing.

Froggy Afternoon
Since it was developed by Square Enix, I'm holding out hope that we'll be able to visit familiar Final Fantasy locations soon. Assets from the remade Final Fantasy VII can be used with no need for permission.

Cleaning a house is torture in real life though. I always get tired but I know I have to do it because I am not rich enough to have a maid and butler.

I'm trying to imaging how the game would be beacuse i really hate cleaning in real life 😂

Lara Croft is a rich woman who is too busy exploring ancient tombs so no wonder she will hire someone to clean her house she have no time for that.
Unfortunately, this is how famous people live. They have no free time to spend with their kids. Some persons who watch children are more knowledgeable about them than their mothers or the housecleaning staff.

Lara doesn't have kids. You never played a single Tomb Raider Game.