Shout! Factroy licenses Ryuki and Dekaranger for Physical Media!

In case you did not see the news, both Kamen Rider Ryuki and Dekaranger went up for preorder today on Shout!'s website. Ryuki is BD and will include Episode Final while Dekaranger is DVD. Both come out in Feb!!!!!!

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
Many exciteds. Many.

Yeah, I probably won't be ale to pre-order the thing, as my hours are always cut badly in January & my rent just got raised, but I'm definitely picking it up as soon as I can. Ryuki is great. I guess they really aren't going to go in any sort of normal order, then?

Member of the Doomcock Army, w/o respect we reject
Pass, Ryuki was mediocre at best (and why skip Agito?) and Dekranger is going to have a load of things missing like usual.

Cause they wanted to get something out quick & they don't have the rights to Agito, yet.

Pass, Ryuki was mediocre at best (and why skip Agito?) and Dekranger is going to have a load of things missing like usual.

1. Ryuki is far from mediocre. Ryuki is the whole reason I got into Kamen Rider. The opening scene alone in episode 1 is one of the greatest openings in Toku history.

2. They already had the license for Ryuki, not Agito. I wouldn't expect anything until after they do the original show.

3. The only thing Dekaranger is missing is being on BD and not DVD. It's on BD in Japan, so what the ****???? The movies and other crap is irrelevant.

Oh ****! I don't know if anyone realized, but the set says it includes the film Episode Finale, also. So, we are getting new Shout Factory content, too.

Oh ****! I don't know if anyone realized, but the set says it includes the film Episode Finale, also. So, we are getting new Shout Factory content, too.

lmao

In case you did not see the news, both Kamen Rider Ryuki and Dekaranger went up for preorder today on Shout!'s website. Ryuki is BD and will include Episode Final while Dekaranger is DVD. Both come out in Feb!!!!!!

Well, I went ahead & ordered my copy of Ryuki on Friday & it just got here a few hours ago.

I guess we're most likely getting the Original Kamen Rider & that Team-up movie they have before we get anything new. Given, it seems like the rider releases are set to one release every two Sentai sets & all. I guess the next sentai is in April, so next Rider release ought to be around June then?

Last edited:
Member of the Doomcock Army, w/o respect we reject
Four months later and no new announcements. We did it, Shout is done with toku, Kamen Rider Build entering the international market has been stopped and thank ****.

No idea what is happening. That other company who did Black just put out Black RX, too, though.